Weekly Debrief

Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• Chooka_68
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kL-SnAjP wrote: »
    my two kL mates got banned few months back and unnbaned few weeks ago (" error in SW detection on bf+ff", ye right...) they havent touched bf since, "we cant be bothered" + lost faith in the system itself

I personaly use bf for pidgeon mindless slaughter, to clear my head after work day. This game, with all it lacks, isnt suited for anything else. No social aspects, servers, anticheat, tournaments, skill bar. It doesnt have anything previous battlefields had.
    Pretty much mate

• C0baIt
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I quit way before the first upgrade. EA and Dice allowed the hackers in this game to have Carte Blanche when it comes to ruining a game. I dont understand how anyone at EA or Dice for that matter, sat around a table and decided not to allow admins on a bought and payed for server. Meanwhile all the hackers had woodies because they new they could get around Fairfight as long as they didnt rage. It's just a damn shame, and they are so blatant about it. Their favorite saying is "GET GOOD"... which all the while their simple minds cant and dont understand that my game play has nothing to do with them cheating. I probably wont go back to BF1 anytime soon. Thank goodness for BF4.
  • NOVA-GOA
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    C0baIt wrote: »
    I quit way before the first upgrade. EA and Dice allowed the hackers in this game to have Carte Blanche when it comes to ruining a game. I dont understand how anyone at EA or Dice for that matter, sat around a table and decided not to allow admins on a bought and payed for server. Meanwhile all the hackers had woodies because they new they could get around Fairfight as long as they didnt rage. It's just a damn shame, and they are so blatant about it. Their favorite saying is "GET GOOD"... which all the while their simple minds cant and dont understand that my game play has nothing to do with them cheating. I probably wont go back to BF1 anytime soon. Thank goodness for BF4.

I put in only 22 hours had enough my self. Game is garbage.
  • TeRRaN1VA
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    4 days till WW2 starts from COD..

i mybe leave to...

they cant even fix a normal operations mode!!
    people dont wanne wait 30 min till 10 players are joineing.. they leave all the time....

realy dont get it anymore...

• SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    TeRRaN1VA wrote: »
    WUT, didn't know cod come out with a ww2 game.
    Gonna take a look at that.
    Played a lot of Cod2 and Cod waw and are mosly to ww2 games.

Edit.
    "Activision told investors that the next entry in the series “will take Call of Duty back to its roots"
    This is interesting
  • TeRRaN1VA
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WUT, didn't know cod come out with a ww2 game.
    Gonna take a look at that.
    Played a lot of Cod2 and Cod waw and are mosly to ww2 games.

cod-ww2.jpg

• TeRRaN1VA
    lets join there

https://www.callofduty.com/

:D

• SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @TeRRaN1VA ; Nice, can't wait to see what this is about.
  • SirBobdk
    edited April 2017
    My last cod was cod4, but if they are serious and are going back to their roots and WW2, I'm absolutely in :smile: .
    And they may have a better anti cheat system than FF.
  • TeRRaN1VA

atleats my steam account still works afther
    1642 day`s inactive :)

hahaha
  • SirBobdk
    edited April 2017

atleats my steam account still works afther
    1642 day`s inactive :)

hahaha
    Lol, i just did the same. It took some time before update was finished.
    Also waiting for Battalion 1944
  • TeRRaN1VA

hahaha
    Lol, i just did the same. It took some time before update was finished.
    Also waiting for Battalion 1944[/quote]

Lol :)

• TeRRaN1VA
    inside info

Call of Duty: WWII

This year Sledgehammer Games joins the WWII ranks of Call of Duty with Call of Duty: WWII, which will bring the series back to World War II after nearly ten years. We can’t wait to tell you more about Call of Duty: WWII, so be sure not to miss the reveal livestream at 10:00am Pacific on April 26. We’ll see you there, soldier.

• OP_Glitchmobile
    871 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is the only good cod:

xl_716_112-TP.jpg

• TeRRaN1VA
    ... lol :D
  • SNAXZIN
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Didn't want to say that because I didn't want to think about it, but, that game really sucks tbh :neutral: They should listen more to us and do quick changes, not those delayed f***** patches when everyone already left.
  • TeRRaN1VA
    Didn't want to say that because I didn't want to think about it, but, that game really sucks tbh :neutral: They should listen more to us and do quick changes, not those delayed f***** patches when everyone already left.

Huhu, if the upcoming game is good on WW2 by COD, i leave this BF crap behind.... and this Sh** forum....
    wast of time and wast of money ..

Dice had to stick with BF3 and 4 and quited there jobs afther that...

the Whole community falls apart sinds the launch of bf1.....
    there`s no Dice dude arround on the forum that care`s. (you cant even reply or give comments on there threads).

So wats the point of posting... and report bugs....

Thats my final note.

• zwolseballetjes
    848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

This is the best news of 2017. The first cod was a great game. Its beter then this P O S .
  • SirBobdk
    This is the best news of 2017. The first cod was a great game. Its beter then this P O S .
    I like BF1, but l like ww2 more.
    Only problem with cod can be P2P, I'm not really crazy about that.
    And didn't cod loose most of the PC players and went for console.
    Been away from Cod for so long, so i don't know how it works now, only rumors.
  • Mord-Vi
    583 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2017
    COD rips off BF1's throwback and suddenly they are respectable again!
    Except, NO they aren't!

I'm sure, after 5 terribad ports to the PC, they'll get it RIGHT this time!