Weekly Debrief

Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• -aarp-19Crib
    714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, I do hope it's not dying, but EA needs to find a way to make it more fun. Something is missing. No one gets a break, no one gets to be a hero, no team has multiple routes. Playing the game feels like a grind more often than not.

Then we have a low player base that prevents screening out high pingers. If you did, the game wouldn't start. Then we have the usual cheats, we have spawning out in the desert so every sniper can get a piece of you, (or you go prone and re deploy).

Aircraft with an unending supply of bombs, just in case infantry decides to hold a flag just for grins.

Face it. The developers of this game hate gamers.
  • Imyourpusherman
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm playing less and less because I can't work out why I COMPLETELY lose control of my aim when an explosion happens or I get shot at, it makes it feel horrible to play, never had this problem in BF4. It feels like I have massive amounts of aim accel on when it happens, but I know I don't because i'm using Raw input + markc in case

I've tested multiple mice/pads/usb ports and it was always the same

Anyone suffer from this or know what could be causing it?

When you get shot at? You mean suppression?

Yes, but it's not like normal suppression, my crosshair will do a sharp flick either to the floor or up in the air. Happens even on 800dpi 4% sens, so it's not too high a sens jitters
  • SY_falcon291
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I love the game. But they must find something to stop cheating. One shot kills from immense distances, soldier spawning just behind the soldier I just killed, and starting shooting just at the moment (same player, same game, so it is not chance), unrealistic stats from unexpected players... They should assign admins to servers, with BF4, cheaters would be banned, at least obvious cheaters, and at least we pretend that we play a fair game, BF1 made itself a heaven for cheaters.
  • Ops-Starscream
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Plenty of cheating players in game & they good at concealing it, these cheats are so good they can't be detect just on stats count alone. Some of these cheats you can adjust how the bullets group to hit different hit boxes so it's not always head shot on after head shots which will get them caught easily. Then you got the graphics Direct X cheats so you can remove fog & add red boxes to indicate where every enemy player is on the map including distance which gives the player a big advantage.

Game could have been something more but without any suitable working anti cheat detection it's kind of half finished IMO.

DICE no point flogging this dead horse just give everyone aimbot & Direct-X hax so everyone is on the same page while playing, this would solve the issue or kill the game either way it's better than waiting in limbo land waiting for something to get fixed.
    Post edited by Ops-Starscream on
  • NamelessForNow
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's full graphic hax?
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    tstang79 wrote: »
    What's full graphic hax?

The whole post didnt make any sense :p
  • Ops-Starscream
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    What's full graphic hax?

Tstang79 is still on RGB

Full graphic hax lets you change all aspects of the graphics in game from shaders to every pixel or wire frame view mode what ever you desire.
  • NamelessForNow
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's full graphic hax?

Tstang79 is still on RGB

Full graphic hax lets you change all aspects of the graphics in game from shaders to every pixel or wire frame view mode what ever you desire.

Would you consider reshade/sweetfx a graphics hack? I use it and stlii can't see anything in the fog.
  • NOVA-GOA
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's full graphic hax?

Tstang79 is still on RGB

Would you consider reshade/sweetfx a graphics hack? I use it and stlii can't see anything in the fog.

No it is not. Its a post process render. In other words like the name says it shades just an overlay on top what is there.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 1 Cracks 19 Million Players As EA Sets Net Sales Record In Fiscal 2017

LOL aye dead on ea, does anyone believe the combined numbers across all platforms reflect this nonsense? reeks of about as much bs as the game its self.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/05/09/electronic-arts-reports-fiscal-year-2017-results.aspx
  • zwolseballetjes
    849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    Battlefield 1 Cracks 19 Million Players As EA Sets Net Sales Record In Fiscal 2017

LOL aye dead on ea, does anyone believe the combined numbers across all platforms reflect this nonsense? reeks of about as much bs as the game its self.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/05/09/electronic-arts-reports-fiscal-year-2017-results.aspx

19 million players. Wowwww. Its hard to believe. Then approximately 95% only play the single mode then because the multi player has only approximately 250000 players at peak time.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2017
    IG-Calibre wrote: »

19 million players. Wowwww. Its hard to believe. Then approximately 95% only play the single mode then because the multi player has only approximately 250000 players at peak time.

19 Milions is a very big number. So how many , in the real, pc players are there?

maintaining the proportion numbers of online gamers

Currently online players (Total: 82,038):
    PC
    Peak 24h

XBOXONE
    Peak 24h

PS4
    Peak 24h

8 Milions PS4
    7 Milions Xbox
    4 Milions PC

Can be possible?
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I only play Operations, which has died, so I'm left with no BF1 at all.

Sad.
  • alucardgr
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 is the worst in the series in terms of fun.....i ll stick with BF4....i ll make a huge jump from the main Shanghai building with a quad for you!!!
  • TeRRaN1VA
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    alucardgr wrote: »
    BF1 is the worst in the series in terms of fun.....i ll stick with BF4....i ll make a huge jump from the main Shanghai building with a quad for you!!!

I like that!, done that many times... :)
  • Imyourpusherman
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm playing less and less because I can't work out why I COMPLETELY lose control of my aim when an explosion happens or I get shot at, it makes it feel horrible to play, never had this problem in BF4. It feels like I have massive amounts of aim accel on when it happens, but I know I don't because i'm using Raw input + markc in case

I've tested multiple mice/pads/usb ports and it was always the same

Anyone suffer from this or know what could be causing it?

When you get shot at? You mean suppression?

Yes, but it's not like normal suppression, my crosshair will do a sharp flick either to the floor or up in the air. Happens even on 800dpi 4% sens, so it's not too high a sens jitters

Thought of a good analogy, you know when the blimp goes down and your screen shakes and it feels like you lose control of your mouse? that's what this game feels like to me when explosions go off or I get shot at