Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• PlCATlNNY
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ro7hbard wrote: »
    Time to ****:

I don't like the map rotation, it always seems to be the same maps on every official server that I ended up playing and the two maps I dislike the most are the ones I always end up playing.

The medic needs an auto weapon of some kind and assault needs mom non shotguns.

Sniper accuracy is quite poor, many non hits. Sometimes I get such an obvious hit but doesn't hit. This has always been a problem in bf games but this one especially bad with sniper.

The Sweeper is an automatic...
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's a reasonable game with absolutely garbage hit reg.
    It makes bf4 hit reg seem amazing
    I guess it was worth a shot for 25£ but it won't take up much of my playing time.
  • NOVA-GOA
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I guess it was worth a shot for 25£ but it won't take up much of my playing time.

wont take up anymore of mine either i uninstalled it. =)
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NOVA-GOA wrote: »

wont take up anymore of mine either i uninstalled it. =)

Yeah I got titanfall 2 for Xmas of my wife so it will be getting uninstalled shortly.
    I expected better but never mind I guess.
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    and you expect more from titanfall2? LOL

See you when you come back.
  • KILLALOT0184
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ive spent a £100 on battlefield 1 deluxe for me and my son and I cant play it direct x crash gtx 770 all the time since release payed £64.99 for my copy to get early access but I have not really been able to play as it crashes and then its half price at Christmas I am so annoyed by this I have been ripped off this game is not fit for purpose and I will be contacting trading standards the last time I posted on here I was also banned for saying how ea are ripping people off releasing a game that says the specs and I have well above by far by the way and it is literally crashing for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of battlefield players and this still has not been fixed in all this time EA you need to resolve this I have owned every battlefield you have ever released I feel you are not taking this seriously and a lot of people feel the same 4-6 of my squad also get this {lets see if I get any response from ea regarding this}
  • MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    anti cheat is pathetic, game isn't optimised - enjoy other games
  • KyleTheJobber
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think the reason the player base dropped so hard is that fact the RSP is not good and needs alot of work they should have kept they the server situation the way it's always been in the battlefield series get it from a third party
  • emerson1975
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    and you expect more from titanfall2? LOL

See you when you come back.

I never said it was better I just need the space on my ssd and due to the fact am not particularly impressed with the game I won't play it much.
    Wether titanfall 2 is a better game i don't know!
  • Wandereru
    355 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's dropping because:

1)No team balance at all
    2)Poor optimization for PC's (seriously I spent 3 days tinkering with game settings, commands, overclocking, upgrading my system and only after that frustration do I have a smooth game but even this is not all the time)

3) stupid meta weapon spam. (A 10 hunter> Martini Henri 1 shot > Automatico >now BAR)

4) cheaters. Seriously the ammount of bans I see and how many more should be happening is far too high

Game needs a lot of tweaking to be enjoyable really
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    #1 - Better Tools for Community-Run Servers

If you’re a Battlefield veteran who’s used to hosting your own servers and running events within them for your communities, odds are you aren’t too happy with the current server rental system available in Battlefield 1. Launched a few weeks after the initial release of the game, the current program allows players to purchase their own servers and customize them as they see fit with special rulesets, certain weapon limitations, and variable ticket counters. That said though, its lacking numerous key features community leaders have come to expect which need to be added sooner rather than later.

At the moment server owners are the only people who can modify a server’s settings (no admins can be appointed to help with the process), and since Battlefield 1 requires you to be logged into the game on your personal account to manage your server, it’s essentially a full-time job for those who have communities. Those who purchase servers also lack moderation controls, such as the ability to kick/ban those mistreating other players on their servers or the ability to set a password to protect the server from unwanted visitors. Honestly, it’s a bit of a mess, and it’s one that certainly needs to be touched up come 2017 if the PC community is going to thrive on the latest installment of the franchise.

#2 - Easier Access to Custom Game Modes

Throughout Battlefield 1’s lifespan so far, DICE has continued to introduce new custom multiplayer experiences by altering the base rulesets in favorite of unique takes that present different types of gameplay. In Custom Games, you can find Hardcore servers with reduced HUD elements and extra bullet damage, or different takes on base game modes like Blind Delivery, which only allows players to use pistols and grenades in War Pigeons. Each of these new game modes are a ton of fun to play, but can only be found on unofficial servers from the server rental program.

Because no official servers for Custom Games exist, you’ll rarely find a match full of players that you can enjoy like the base game modes present in Battlefield 1. Take Standard Issue Rifles for example, which replaces everyone’s primary weapon with a bolt-action historically accurate to their faction. It’s an authentic and entertaining way to play Battlefield 1 but one you can rarely find a match for due to no official servers or matchmaking existing for the mode. By supporting more Custom Games in 2017 with official servers or matchmaking that supports unofficial servers, DICE and Electronic Arts could help more players enjoy some of the fantastic experiences they’ve created on a much wider scale.
  • emerson1975
    edited December 2016
    Wandereru wrote: »
    It's dropping because:

1)No team balance at all
    2)Poor optimization for PC's (seriously I spent 3 days tinkering with game settings, commands, overclocking, upgrading my system and only after that frustration do I have a smooth game but even this is not all the time)

3) stupid meta weapon spam. (A 10 hunter> Martini Henri 1 shot > Automatico >now BAR)

4) cheaters. Seriously the ammount of bans I see and how many more should be happening is far too high

It's dropping because:

1)No team balance at all

I m
    It's dropping because:

1)No team balance at all

I must admit seeing constant bans being flashed on chat kinda puts you off especially when we all know fairfight is poor at best so all it's catching are the rage hackers.

I hope the diehard fans get what they want because in general it's a good community
  • MsieurLeodagan
    369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's dropping because:

1)No team balance at all

And the game become Battlesnipers : they are breaking the game. Before we could put snipers limite with servers of the community. But now with EA servers impossible.
    Yesterday I played battlefield 4 (I stopped since release bf1) : the difference! The game in conquest is better in bf4 (sniper limite on server), the guys play conquest, the flags.
  • TheWallkingBeard
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll tell you why. Since this game was made to gather the console casuals players, no skill gap, cheap gunplay, etc, many high skilled or competitive players from BF3-4 either left the franchise or switched to CS or R6 Siege (my case)

Out of my 25 friends from BF4, only two play BF1, the rest remains on BF4 or stopped playing actively.

This is what DICE wanted. But hey, remember that hardcore players and private servers are what kept alive the previous games. Now with mostly casuals and rental server program being a complete waste of money right now, what do you think is gonna happen?

Have fun whoever still play this boredom.
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Going back to bf4 was a bliss of smoothness and bullets actually registering, compared to bf1 it is indeed a finished article!
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I'll tell you why. Since this game was made to gather the console casuals players, no skill gap, cheap gunplay, etc, many high skilled or competitive players from BF3-4 either left the franchise or switched to CS or R6 Siege (my case)

Out of my 25 friends from BF4, only two play BF1, the rest remains on BF4 or stopped playing actively.

This is what DICE wanted. But hey, remember that hardcore players and private servers are what kept alive the previous games. Now with mostly casuals and rental server program being a complete waste of money right now, what do you think is gonna happen?

Have fun whoever still play this boredom.

R6 siege has a skill gap,rich gunplay and high skilled competitive players?Damn bro you made me laugh so hard.I agree with you about CS though but if you are not willing to pay for ESEA and create a team with some friends,matchmaking is the worst thing you are ever going to play(Russians and kids who are not willing to cooperate)believe me i have almost 2k hours in csgo and i had enough of it already.People like you dont like bf1,its okay move on to another game but please dont say stupid things like bf players moved to R6 siege because its a huge joke.
  • Graphic-J
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Still playing this game, I mean what other shooter is out there to provide this much adrenaline.... Overwatch?! HA HA HA HA HAH A HA.... no seriously.
  • BL4ZeD_420
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm not having any issues that the OP mentions, only issue I have is the fact that the matchmaking is a joke, not sure why such simple code cannot be implemented to fix this issue. Looks like Dice/EA is focused on the consoles and is leaving the PC version on the back-burner. The game still needs some polishing (hit reg, bugs, FPS loss here n there) there is no doubt about that but to say that the game is completely broken is just nonsense..
  • TheWallkingBeard
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    R6 siege has a skill gap,rich gunplay and high skilled competitive players?Damn bro you made me laugh so hard.I agree with you about CS though but if you are not willing to pay for ESEA and create a team with some friends,matchmaking is the worst thing you are ever going to play(Russians and kids who are not willing to cooperate)believe me i have almost 2k hours in csgo and i had enough of it already.People like you dont like bf1,its okay move on to another game but please dont say stupid things like bf players moved to R6 siege because its a huge joke.

The skill ceiling in R6 is far higher than in the pew pew pew WWI edition. BF1 its a grab and play. If you cant see the difference lets just end the conversation here because I dont want to waste my time.
  • dannygrimn
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just saying a lot of cheaters who get called out for aimbot will say they're using a controller.. so they have 'aim assist' It's just a way to cover there tracks.. the number of cheaters definitely far outweighs the number of 'controller' users. I've played BF1 on console I've seen how aim assist works and the guys saying they use aim assist definitely have a 'different' type of assist ;) There assist is much better than the aim-assist built into the game..