Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• ECHO-PimpC713
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha
  • KyleTheJobber
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also I hope they fix dx12 so we really can see how this game runs
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeha it's 16gb of ram and 6gb for the card.
    Solid why would anyone run with 6gb of ram? Is that even possible?? Haha
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    Yeha it's 16gb of ram and 6gb for the card.
    Solid why would anyone run with 6gb of ram? Is that even possible?? Haha

Dunno mate,the way you posted your specs i thought you had 6GB ram :) Although we have the same GPU and RAM,my CPU is an unclockable 6600 with much lower ghz than yours but how can you not run the game properly as i do?
  • iiBiizzaa
    I've no idea buddy all I know it's a laggy mess for me!
  • iiBiizzaa
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.
  • Oxize
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    For the ppl who experiencing problems with FPS and stutters. Add this to command line parameters in Origin for BF1.

-WorldRender.DxDeferredCsPathEnable 0 -WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

And try again.

In the December Patch Dice made changes to the videosettings again, which resulted in lower fps. Above parameters fixed my FPS for like 10-15 fps and less stutters.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've no idea buddy all I know it's a laggy mess for me!

Have you checked temperatures of both your CPU and GPU?Have you tryed adding a user.cfg?
  • iiBiizzaa
    Yeha I will take on board what the guys have said and have ago, cheers.
  • SJGLimpalot
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The RSP is unacceptably bad and the patches have had a negative effect on the game. I like the game but the RSP being bad and bugs along with the patches having a negative effect on performance are a grind.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This game is awesome! BUT you need a brain to play it right.....

Level 91 no life power! Cant wait for the next dlc!
  • BL4ZeD_420
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mr_Tilgen wrote: »
    I quit Battlefield 1 because it runs so poorly on my PC. I have an FX-8350 and a RX 480. I spent several hours trying to fix the game. Nothing has worked at all. Also the base game has only a fifth of the multiplayer maps. The rest will be charged as DLC. I think a lot of people wouldn't support that.

My sister has an FX-8350 @ 4.2Ghz and a Asus RX 480 Strix at stock clocks and she gets well over 100 fps at 1080p with minimal dips w/ everything on low except for mesh which is on high. You should troubleshoot because that's on your end buddy..
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    BF1 runs smooth on my PC just the BAD LAG as I have 250 ping to servers overseas full of high ranking cheats openly using paid boost hacks which make the losing side player leave the game and make an unbalanced server of 5 vs 50 with cheats scores of only 2 deaths and 91 kills.

"No Noob Only Server" for casual plays, noobs like me and beginners.

Who wants to play this ****? BF1 is NOT fun!

BF3 and BF4 where way more fun with less cheats etc.

Soon you will be able to buy BF1 for $1 and I paid full price for premium believing it was going to be like the BF3 & BF4!!!
  • ECHO-PimpC713
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

Lmao I'm a child... I'm not the one complaining about the game... it runs fine if you have the right hardware 1060 and i5 just won't cut it for these new games... stop being a cheap **** and upgrade.. at least a 1070 **** man!!! I feel bad for your purchase of **** hardware what a waste
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

Lmao I'm a child... I'm not the one complaining about the game... it runs fine if you have the right hardware 1060 and i5 just won't cut it for these new games... stop being a cheap **** and upgrade.. at least a 1070 **** man!!! I feel bad for your purchase of **** hardware what a waste

Actually all he needs to do is get good quality ram. 12 gigs triple channel and it should be fine. 6 gigs on an i5 will not cut it.
  • NOVA-GOA
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

Actually all he needs to do is get good quality ram. 12 gigs triple channel and it should be fine. 6 gigs on an i5 will not cut it.

Lol they still make triple channel boards. Im sure they have been discontinued back in 2012. So most likley it will only be dual channel memory for him. Just love how people think they know what they are talking about.
  • iiBiizzaa
    NOVA-GOA wrote: »
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

Lol they still make triple channel boards. Im sure they have been discontinued back in 2012. So most likley it will only be dual channel memory for him. Just love how people think they know what they are talking about.
    It's the Internet buddy everyone's a smart **** :)
  • r1ch4rdNZ
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I believe EA/DICE only intend this game to bridge the gap until next battlefront title comes out. I bet most of the developers have already moved on from bf1, with a bare minimum remaining to finish the dlc and push out patches. They are doing the Activision yearly release tactic in all but name.
  • Maestro-FIN
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    most competitive players did quit just because there is no skill cap and you can not control your server.
    Post edited by Maestro-FIN on
  • dan134621
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    most competitive players did quit just because there is no skill cap and you can no control your server.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I think the server control, is the main issue with this game. That's why it's going to die, unless they give more control to the person renting the server.