Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• PuRePIaY
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

Lmao I'm a child... I'm not the one complaining about the game... it runs fine if you have the right hardware 1060 and i5 just won't cut it for these new games... stop being a cheap **** and upgrade.. at least a 1070 **** man!!! I feel bad for your purchase of **** hardware what a waste

I have a 1060 and run this game fine and any other game, so i haven't a clue what you're on about..
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

Lmao I'm a child... I'm not the one complaining about the game... it runs fine if you have the right hardware 1060 and i5 just won't cut it for these new games... stop being a cheap **** and upgrade.. at least a 1070 **** man!!! I feel bad for your purchase of **** hardware what a waste

You are stupid and you have no idea what you are talking about.With 1060 and an i5 i run this game on ultra with 80 fps so stop trolling people.
  • SJGLimpalot
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    Lmao 1060 hahahaha

Child.

You are stupid and you have no idea what you are talking about.With 1060 and an i5 i run this game on ultra with 80 fps so stop trolling people.

LMAO he has no idea what he is talking about. Probably new to PC gaming and thinks he knows it all.
  • TallyHoYellow
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Maybe they want the game to feel unfinished or unbalanced for a reason? Maybe so we buy their DLC's and expansions to provide balance and progression?
    Maybe its just because they want to thunk out a new waterbrained battlefield bastardchild every year from now on.
    Certainly a good business practice. Always leaving your audience wanting more, of which there are many ways to do so, one would be to produce inferior products to keep people buying hoping for more allied with powerful marketing making this a very viable option at present.
  • DINGRAWR
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    unbalanced weapons, not enough cover
    Randola2 wrote: »
    How about just region lock the damn servers. That would help HUGE.

why lock region would help ?? issue is with cheaters, not enough cover when running cause too many sniper campers all the way can hit you across of the map...
  • ROTCrazytrain1
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, CTE Member
    unfinished game and cheaters
  • veclakifak
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    unfinished game and cheaters

Yes, my feeling exactly. They took all the good stuff from BF4, threw it away, then they took all the bad crap, made it look good , wrapped it in WW1 and tadaaaaah. BF1
    Hitreg is worst then it ever was in BF4.
  • -aarp-19Crib
    716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Except the west coast is really weak it seems to me. I have to play eastern servers most of the time... NOT to mention to have a decent game against ping exploiters I need to have my ping at around 100. Crazy people be writing this code.
  • sporkfrog
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I quit because of the huge amount of cheaters and that nothing is being done with it and that the game feels like a reskinned battlefront.
    I'm done with the bf series and EA.
  • Charliebrownau
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Ive been asking for that frak1ng YEARS
    I am sick and tired of WANKERS with HIGH ping from EU/UK/Poland/RU/USA/Middle East/etc
    ruining OUR servers in OUR country

Au to NZ - Under 100 ping
    AU to JP - 135-155 ping

AU to China - Over 200 ping
    AU to India - Over 200 ping
    AU to USA - 225-285 ping
    AU to EU - 325-385 ping
    AU to Ru - 355-405 ping
  • Charliebrownau
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I quit because of the huge amount of cheaters and that nothing is being done with it and that the game feels like a reskinned battlefront.

Its using the console watered down SWBF3 PC game rebagged into "battlefield" with server browser tac'ed on as an after thought and you can see the LACK of PC optmisation in this release
  • nero20007
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2016
    It really does not matter if people are quitting the PC version of the game, I suspect that it has sold tons on the console and at the end of the day its console money that matters.

My only real complaint with the game its there decision not to support multigpu on an engine that has demonstrated excellent multigpu support in BF3/BF4, not really sure what is going on here. I am not going to buy a Titan XP to play this game at 4k, when we all know that anything >=390/970 multigpu setup will run this game in 4k all day.
  • PuRePIaY
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016

Ive been asking for that frak1ng YEARS
    I am sick and tired of WANKERS with HIGH ping from EU/UK/Poland/RU/USA/Middle East/etc
    ruining OUR servers in OUR country

Au to NZ - Under 100 ping
    AU to JP - 135-155 ping

AU to China - Over 200 ping
    AU to India - Over 200 ping
    AU to USA - 225-285 ping
    AU to EU - 325-385 ping
    AU to Ru - 355-405 ping

Yeah I'm sure there (people from the EU) all queuing up to use your 350+ ms server.
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Haha I'm pretty sure no one in there mind would play with a silly ping!
  • mcom_slayer
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I believe people are quitting because of the excessive amount of cheaters.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

this ( and i tricked myself in buying this again..sadly)
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I'll admit I have played this BF title a lot less than the others because of performance. Sometimes I can play OK but a lot of times it's just too laggy for me.
    That being said in no way is this game dying off. BF1 still has a good amount of traffic.
    BF1 over the last couple days hitting 74K
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights/population
    Compared to BF4, about 18K
    https://bf4stats.com/
  • SkilletBurn
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I believe people quit $ rant when they can't git gud!
  • Axlerod1
    1382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member