So I got a 25 kill streak

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I thought we get an option to call in a Nuke. Please someone help me, I wanted to nuke everything out of the sky and watch it come crashing down but I couldn't get the nuke option to appear anywhere. Is my game broken?

Suggestions?

Comments

• Combatjack0331
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That's weird bro. Must of glitched on ya. Try again maybe?
  • lemon_cup
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Reason is the nuke had not yet been invented in WW1. Next time you get 25 kill streak, try pressing down to call in suicide pigeons.
  • PaqDizzle
    175 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When you get a kill streak of 10 or more press Alt F4 in-game
  • crabman169
    12847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You've got to get 30 and you can call in these guys
    a.aaa-a-new-pigeon-bomb.jpg
  • SyfruitCamelia
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    wow are u mlg?
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The regular frag grenades have enough power to call them nukes
  • Rebel6ix
    19 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If your nuke didn't work then you are obviously lying about your kill streak. Tsk tsk, now the Video Game Gods are going to slap your pee-pee, you lying heathen.