Achievement Issues

secretsniper99
32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
So I'm currently trying to get the Achievement "The War to End All Wars" which is the achievement where you have to complete all the Campaigns on the Hard Difficulty. I have done every single one of them including "Storm of Steel" but it still says I have another 18% until I unlock it. I was wondering if they're is something else I have to do first or if I have to play them all in order or if this achievement is just glitched. I figured I'd ask since I just wasted my entire day trying to get this one.

Comments

• skipperdog106
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Should of worked I'd just recheck them all and make each of the missions is incase it didnt save properly. I had trouble with the multiplayer rank achievements they took a update 2 sort out.ie the first patch.
  • secretsniper99
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Should of worked I'd just recheck them all and make each of the missions is incase it didnt save properly. I had trouble with the multiplayer rank achievements they took a update 2 sort out.ie the first patch.

Same with the multiplayer achievements. I think that may have been due to a bug with displaying your level but I'm not sure. I'll probably spend tomorrow trying to get the achievement for doing all the missions on normal and see if that one works.
  • skipperdog106
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe re install the game and do them all again.good luck with doing all the codexs 1 is a pain 2 do to and other is either bugged or I'm **** must of done the same mission at least 10 times but got all achievements in the end
  • robmcewen
    2796 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I know it sound dumb but have you watched the end credits on the hard setting? I haven't gone for that Achievement yet so its just a guess so I could be talking rubbish.
  • skipperdog106
    I don't think has an end credit it's a load seperate missions as far I remember each different parts of the war.i did all the achievements some didnt come for a few days until a patch.it would drive Me crazy if I had done it.i would re do each mission on hard just after that I don't know what else you could do
  • secretsniper99
    robmcewen wrote: »
    I know it sound dumb but have you watched the end credits on the hard setting? I haven't gone for that Achievement yet so its just a guess so I could be talking rubbish.

I have watched them. I thought that too but it didn't do anything different. Thanks though.
  • fusion360
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did you do the intro mission on hard, the one with the harlem hellfighters?
  • secretsniper99
    fusion360 wrote: »
    Did you do the intro mission on hard, the one with the harlem hellfighters?

Yes. Don't know why it didn't work. I replayed all the missions today and it worked finally. Apparently the game didn't count my progress on the last two missions for some reason. Thanks though.
  • Chunkbucket
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am stuck at 5% progress for this achievement, despite having played through the entire game two and a half times on 'Hard' difficulty. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, played through the beginning and watched the end credits all the way to the end and have even contacted Dice, to no avail. On the mission select screen for Campaign mode it clearly shows that I have completed every chapter of every mission on 'Hard' difficulty. Very frustrating, particulary as I am otherwise on course to complete every other achievement.
  • skipperdog106
    Jesus I feel your pain I'd be pissed off aswell I've no answer at all it makes no sense it noto your fault must be a bug