Operations is long overdue to be added to the Server Browser

I-ron1n-I
40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2017
Seriously, this has gone beyond a joke now.

On PC we have A- Smaller player pool and B- A server browser.

So why on earth are we being forced to use matchmaking for Operations still? It makes zero sense.

If I want to play a round or two of operations, I should be able to do so consistently and quickly. Instead, I'm forced to waste a great deal of time going through the following motions:

Quick match join. Sit through the cut scene. Find out it's an empty server. Quit out. Do this a dozen times before finally getting into a server...only the round is about to end on the second map which leaves me back at square one. After a half a dozen or more tries, I might get a new server that's filling up (if I'm lucky), at which point I get to experience Operations for all of 3 rounds before I have to quit out and run through the whole circus again.

Two very simple fixes here. 1. Make operations server continuously rotate through maps (you know, like every other game mode already does)
2. Add it to the server browser so I can join a game without having to waste half an hour without even knowing whether there's anyone playing or not.

Oh and while you're at it, please give us the option to remove the stupid cut scenes once we've watched them once -_-

Honestly, why did you waste your time removing battlelog and making an in-game server browser if you aren't even going to utilize it for your newest mode? Madness.

Comments

• SkilletBurn
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree it makes no sense. Its just a case of lazy developers who have gotten even more lazy (if you can believe it) since the games release.
  • the_b00ts
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At least you don't loose connection between maps like I do constantly.
  • TastyBlack
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed. Please add it.
  • sa7rams
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Agree
  • JohnnyBigodes
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with it too.

Operations should be on Server Browser.
  • Soulbreeze
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    The games need to wrap for sure. A 'random Op' option would be nice too. I don't care too much which operation I get, as long as I actually get to play one.
  • hidrona
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I totally approve and support this request. Operations is the most fun mode for me and finding a match that have a proper pings is hard, server browser would solve this problem.
  • MrH4y
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I-ron1n-I wrote: »
    Seriously, this has gone beyond a joke now.

On PC we have A- Smaller player pool and B- A server browser.

So why on earth are we being forced to use matchmaking for Operations still? It makes zero sense.

If I want to play a round or two of operations, I should be able to do so consistently and quickly. Instead, I'm forced to waste a great deal of time going through the following motions:

Quick match join. Sit through the cut scene. Find out it's an empty server. Quit out. Do this a dozen times before finally getting into a server...only the round is about to end on the second map which leaves me back at square one. After a half a dozen or more tries, I might get a new server that's filling up (if I'm lucky), at which point I get to experience Operations for all of 3 rounds before I have to quit out and run through the whole circus again.

Two very simple fixes here. 1. Make operations server continuously rotate through maps (you know, like every other game mode already does)
    2. Add it to the server browser so I can join a game without having to waste half an hour without even knowing whether there's anyone playing or not.

Oh and while you're at it, please give us the option to remove the stupid cut scenes once we've watched them once -_-

Honestly, why did you waste your time removing battlelog and making an in-game server browser if you aren't even going to utilize it for your newest mode? Madness.

Absolutely support this, I've sent various messages to EA DICE but since there's almost always radio silence unless the marketing dept. is working, nothing has been said. Couldn't agree more with OP's statement.

... as is now the phrase, "DICE please..."