Weekly BF

Weapon Skins question

BoWinston
952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
When a new battlepack revision comes out do they ever recycle or contain weapon skins that were in previous revisions or are they always completely new skins?

My favorite weapon is the BAR and I've been killed by the "Warhorse" and "The Doughboy" skin for this gun which I really want but apparently missed when I wasn't playing this game. I'm hoping these skins come back in future battlepack revisions.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11081 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They recycle. I believe that the m95 skin was released in an earlier revision.
  • reddharing
    26 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BoWinston wrote: »
    When a new battlepack revision comes out do they ever recycle or contain weapon skins that were in previous revisions or are they always completely new skins?

My favorite weapon is the BAR and I've been killed by the "Warhorse" and "The Doughboy" skin for this gun which I really want but apparently missed when I wasn't playing this game. I'm hoping these skins come back in future battlepack revisions.

Doughboy was in the original Revision 1 battlepacks, I know cause I got one with the five battlepacks from the Early Enlister Bonus, and is up now in Revision 12! Which is good, cause that is one of the best looking skins in my opinion. So confirm, they do recycle, but not often. Just have to be patient.
  • CosmicStriker
    735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i hope so i missed a bomber skin, kept getting the same tank skin a few times.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    kept getting the same tank skin a few times.

The (*edit-super) rare one? ;)
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Doughboy is in this current revision right now I believe.
  • BoWinston
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome, I was able to get the BAR Doughboy last night. It's one of two legendary skins in Revision 12 and you're guaranteed to get a legendary skin with a superior battlepack.

Of course it took me two superior battlepacks to buy with scraps to get it. I ended up scrapping 5 puzzle pieces and a squad boost to get the 2 battlepacks but it was worth it because I wanted that skin more than the melee puzzle weapons.