My thoughts on the BF1 Alpha

Lordmang4
2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
edited July 2016
After viewing BF1 Alpha PS4 gameplay videos, I think I can understand the comments I've read on this forum regarding BF1 and BFHL.
-
BF1 uses nice, streamlined GUI, scoreboard, and text that looks similar (if not the same) to that of BFHL's.
-
What's interesting is I think the look and movement of characters is more like BFHL while the environment looks just as good if not better than that of BF4. It's almost like a hybridization of those 2 games in some manner.
-
As for the weapons itself, it's hard to say as I don't know how good the video YouTube gamers are with regards to controlling weapon elements like recoil.

Comments

• owltro
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    One of the most important things that will set BF1 from other DICE games will be its pace. Although I haven't gotten my hands on the game yet, I think the pace of the game is similar to BF4, but with a lot more features. Personally, I think they should've gone for the Bad Company pace, but then again, pace is something that can't really be changed once it's set and implemented.