BF1 PS4 controller setups and settings .

2»

Comments

• ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Basic;
    Soldier stick sensitivity 50%
    Soldier zoom sensitivity 73%

Advanced;
    Aim assist auto rotation OFF
    Aim acceleration 0%
    Deadzone left 5%
    Deadzone right 8%
    Max input threshold 5%
    Uniform soldier aiming ON
    Coefficient 133%

Video;
    FoV 85
    ADS field of view ON
    Motion blur 0%
    All effects OFF
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    let"s see if can try some diffirent stuff this weekend :P

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's a huge controller tip - move your melee button to L1 and grenade to circle. Makes melee so much more natural and easy.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Does freeks really help or are they a gimik?
  • digga11
    737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does freeks really help or are they a gimik?

They can help a lot. Giving more hieght and width to the top of the sticks helps with comfort and accuracy.
    I use to use them but have now gone to a scuf controller where you just swap out the sticks for longer or shorter etc.
    My current setup is a mid sized stick for left and a tall one on the right.
    This has improved accuracy but takes some time adjusting to it.
    So yes I’d go for it but results take time.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Cool thanks for the info.
  • creepNpeep
    711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I went with Orb thumb grips.
    The height difference in sticks between the DS3 & DS4 took a bit of getting used to but that wasn’t the main issue for me.

What I still cannot understand is Sony’s logic in the design of the top of the sticks.
    With all past controllers, the tops of the sticks were domed.
    But the sticks on the DS4 are indented and flat?!
    Wtf?!

Domed is a lot better because your thumbs can “roll” over the sticks, which gives a much more linear response.

The flat sticks of the DS4 does nothing for consistency in movements.

So I bought domed thumb grips.
    Post edited by creepNpeep on
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Freeks make the joystick feel less stiff.

I changed out my ps4 joysticks with Xbox one sticks. They swap in without any modifications, and They are taller by around 20% on the DS4 controller. Combine that with freeks and it's very noticeable.
  • ExoGhostVR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aim sensitivity: 50%
    Soldier Zoom sensitivity: 100%
    Aim acceleration: 0%
    Soldier Aim ratio: 80%
    Soldier zoom aim ratio: 80%

These settings are the best for your muscle memory. However, the sensitivity is up to you. I use 100 FOV so my sensitivity will seem different from someone that uses 74 FOV.
  • Forkbeard84
    1512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Necro!
  • Therry1111
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 10
    Maybe a tip for Recon players, i bindend 'hold breath' as the same button for aiming. 'for me it's L1' ;)
  • ipot_04
    336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just find out what settings you need to change to make it easier to aim.
    It's all preference, it doesn't make any sense asking someone what their controller settings are since it's just trial and error.
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ipot_04 wrote: »
    Just find out what settings you need to change to make it easier to aim.
    It's all preference, it doesn't make any sense asking someone what their controller settings are since it's just trial and error.

it's about the sharing mate, so you can make comparising .

• hjm600rr
    the is alot of difference to BF1 ore BFV and not even talking about BF4