A little Battlefield Humor - Battlefield Pickup Lines

Emporer2
294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
When I was a member of one of the Battlefield Facebook groups, I started a thread called Battlefield Pickup Lines, just to see how ridiculous and funny some of them could be. Here are the five that I originally came up with. Feel free to add your own. Remember: This is just to have a little fun and break away from all of the complaint threads.

#5: I need you in my life like I need a good medic on my squad

#4: You must play as a sniper because you shot me through the heart from across the
room.

#3: Our love is hotter than the flamethrower kit.

#2: You captured my heart like it was Objective Alpha.

#1: Your eyes glint like the scope on a scout's rifle.

Comments

• D4rthGinge
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One can only speculate...
  • tostirooster
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think objective Apples souds so much better for a cringy pickup line. Great pickup lines though, gonna try some on my gf (yes I know that's not the point of a pickup line) considering she has some BF knowledge.
  • thevilleky
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd like to inject you with my syringe

Have you ever had the pleasure of gripping a big sniper rifle?

• 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your tracks are so wide and you are so slow, but you can take 6 dudes wherever they need to go and you pack one heck of a punch... oh this is going bad... wrong post, thought we were talking about tank love.
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I heard kd is a good indication of manhood size and baby

I'm average.

*slightly above average ;)
  • shikari2007
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My girlfriends like the Desert Gold Skin............non existent.

Not a pick up line, but funny imo
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have you ever seen the sunset on FAO Fortress while playing with a field gun?
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "Nice Limpets. Huot about you Sweeper the Factory?" probably wouldn't work
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    or just skip the conversation & knock her out with gas.
  • defcon_hostile
    oops that will kill her. Medic!
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is it a bad thing if my rocket gun wants to fill your light tank?
  • defcon_hostile

Unfortunately my wing man's better looking than me, so I always end up with the heavy tank.
  • ENRAGEDDIABLO

Unfortunately my wing man's better looking than me, so I always end up with the heavy tank.

LMAO
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017

At least she's not a behemoth
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    "I know it goes all over the place, but if I lie down my accuracy improves over time"