Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Has any team actually made a comeback and won because of a Behemoth?

FlashBangLips
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Any game I've played where a team is getting stomped to the point of Behemoth deployment, said Behemoth is either destroyed as quick as possible, or largely ignored because the team has no idea how to properly use it.

Comments

• Rancherlee
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So far I've only seen it twice and one of those my team had a pair of squads obviously sandbagged until they got the train.
  • jasoncaric
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ive seen it once. It wasn't long after the game came out and ppl weren't sure how to take it out quickly. At this point though it gets taken down pretty quick and it just dosn't have much of an affect om games.
  • R-Shot-You
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I see it happen every now and then. Maybe 1 out of 15 games or so.
    Behemoths are there to provide the losing team a chance at a comeback. If the losing team just sucks and keeps on going the same way with a behemoth they will still lose.

The fact that once the Behemoth comes in, half the team is waiting in spawn screen rest of the game isn't helping either.

But hey, what you going to do about that..
  • bmillsy513
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Behemoths are just frustrating. Its like 'Oooh look that is so cool! Lets go!!!' ... finally gets to spawn in it ... 'wtf is the point of this again?'... exit Behemoth to go back to getting kills.
  • oB0BBY
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When I play alone it happens occasionally. When I play with my friends we comeback and win almost everytime.
  • moosehunter1969
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've seen it happen plenty of times.
  • freakyfoy
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah seen it loads. Been on the winning side and losing
  • NRCV409i
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have seen it twice and on both occasions it has been the Air Ship. I would say the Battleship is the least effective from what I have experienced.
  • Club-Pleasure
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seems to be the general consensus is that the 'Behemoths' are just levolution events that shoot bullets.
  • Michael_Seaman
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've seen it a few times, but it all comes down to if a team knows how to utilize it properly. Those who are smart immediately take out all AA emplacements. Then you can really wreak havoc with it.
  • SilentShot_684j
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NRCV409i wrote: »
    I have seen it twice and on both occasions it has been the Air Ship. I would say the Battleship is the least effective from what I have experienced.

This is because most of the time the drive of the ship doesnt take into account for the rear battery. If the driver doesnt have the ship pointed correctly, the rear battery is useless and has nothing to shoot at.
  • oof14346
    512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A few times. Usually happens with the train on Amiens. A good driver and crew crew going back and forth between C and D can do lots of damage. One game, the train came in, and we were down by about 150 tickets. We ended up winning 1000 - 999.
  • oof14346
    512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

This is because most of the time the drive of the ship doesnt take into account for the rear battery. If the driver doesnt have the ship pointed correctly, the rear battery is useless and has nothing to shoot at.

Also, idiots who keep it parked where it spawns.
  • R-Shot-You
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    oof14346 wrote: »

Also, idiots who keep it parked where it spawns.

Happens all the time. They sit back and use the mortar gun while the rest of the ship is being useless and completely makes sure they will lose without any chance of a comeback lol
  • LukeBolbot
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My team lost a 150 point lead with all but one flag captured on FAO fortress due to the dreadnought spawning in. The driver positioned it close enough to cover A B C D E F flags but too far to take down. The moment we would cap a flag we would get destroyed by the dreadnought main weapon. They ended up capping all but our spawn flag and winning by 40 points....
  • Septick78
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can turn around a match easy if the folks in the Behemoth have half a clue, battleship especially as long as the asshats in the anti air guns shoot at the boats instead of trying to hit infantry WAY out of range.... boils my ****..