Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Where is bc2 for ps4?! So players can open tneir eyes and see the best bf game ever.

SLAYER_Of_PIGS
647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I love too much this game

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Talk to Sony.
  • SLAYER_Of_PIGS
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Talk to Sony.

Give me their number
  • XoxoXXoxoX
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    meh BC1 was better
  • TiMEvBoMB
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    XoxoXXoxoX wrote: »
    meh BC1 was better

• MARNEROCK
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unless they do some sortof "legacy" bundle... I think we might have better luck getting a copy of Halo released for PS4.
  • uncagedaustinn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just wait for a remastered
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    340 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love too much this game

I think their blind eyes wont appreciate one of the best games ever made.
  • JihadJohnson-PS4
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I actually bought it again back in 2014 when bf4 was in a **** poor state. It was less than $2 at GameStop. I loved playing on atacama desert. I played a bit of that and bf3 until bf4 got some decent patches.
  • KingTolapsium
    5069 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MARNEROCK wrote: »
    Unless they do some sortof "legacy" bundle... I think we might have better luck getting a copy of Halo released for PS4.

Haha, yep.
  • Petedawg508
    1084 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    apparently you never played 1942!
  • MARNEROCK
    apparently you never played 1942!

No, I did... but I dont see them releaseing BC2... I would bet on a new title... same idea. BC3?... unless they surprise everyone and go "Battlefield 742ad
  • Technique2002
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF2 is the best! Followed closely by BC2! Personally I would love a remastered version!
  • Petedawg508
    1084 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1942 remastered is a must for the next title!
  • NastySix
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wallpaper_9226.jpg

Was 1 of the best indeed...but it will never return...

And this clip will always make me laugh so hard...,

• MARNEROCK
    NastySix wrote: »
    wallpaper_9226.jpg

Was 1 of the best indeed...but it will never return...

And this clip will always make me laugh so hard...,

Agreeed... AF and SF were favs of mine
  • SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It was good for its time.
  • Doomsayer08
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dont know how this works. What does Sony have to do with it?
  • widdy2
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jealous of the Xbox boys being able to play BF3. Getting sick of the aim assist on BF1. I'd give up playing BF1 to be able to play BF3 at 20 fps.
  • MARNEROCK
    I dont know how this works. What does Sony have to do with it?

Because sony didnt make the ps4 software backward compatible. At this point, EA can shell out the money to adjust the game or not.
  • RAFFI175
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But then we would have to deal with the USAS again..NOOOOOOOOO!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!