Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

I'm probably supposed to keep it a secret... but what you get at level 100 is...

disposalist
2133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Nothing. Doh! :)

Comments

• CnConrad
    991 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The least they could do is let you unlock a bucket...
  • Sindari
    2663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Clickbait ;)
  • No_Other_xD
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bored, you get bored at soon as you reach lvl.100...there's like nothing else to do...you know the maps, spawn areas, best guns, vehicles, which team is better at what map...I reached lvl.100 like a week ago...since then, the game is bore to me...I wish I can trade it for Overwatch but I buy it digital :unamused:
  • disposalist
    2133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sindari wrote: »
    Clickbait ;)
    Heh yeah sorry. I guess it was more interesting than "I'm a little disappointed you get nothing for reaching level 100" but click baity, sorry ;)
  • disposalist
    Bored, you get bored at soon as you reach lvl.100...there's like nothing else to do...you know the maps, spawn areas, best guns, vehicles, which team is better at what map...I reached lvl.100 like a week ago...since then, the game is bore to me...I wish I can trade it for Overwatch but I buy it digital :unamused:
    Nah. I'm still loving it. The best fun to be had with my RL buddies on a Friday night.

I sha'n't be playing 'as much', but I'll still be playing regularly ;)
  • Sindari
    2663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    Sindari wrote: »
    Clickbait ;)
    Heh yeah sorry. I guess it was more interesting than "I'm a little disappointed you get nothing for reaching level 100" but click baity, sorry ;)

Haha, no worries, I knew what you were going to say before I clicked anyway.
    I am 'only' rank 82 but not exactly drooling with anticipation at the thought of getting to 100. Shame you get nothing for it.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How long did that take?
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    298 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was lookingoing at battlefield tracker and I noticed something about the top players, aside from a number of vehicle pros and generally good players, is that 1/3 to 1/2 of their total score is in bonus XP. I only have about 1/6 of my total score as bonus XP.

I can only assume this is due to the fact they are playing operations. If this is the case, is there any tips you can give? What is the best operations map and what side (attack/defend) do you find most profitable?

Thank you very much in advance. I have limited time to play this last month and coming months, so looking to optimize my time.

-Girl-In-Pigtails
  • Bossman1794
    527 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I don't even pay attention to what level I am. Level means nothing in this game and indeed, most BF games.
    I play because I like this game.
  • BaronVonGoon
    2079 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You don't get a bipod for your wex?
  • AllOutWar76
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You do get a dog tag lol.
  • TamKingski
    481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not even a rank 100 dogtag with a poo bucket on it?

Seriously though,a fancy looking rank 100 dogtag or a skin Wouldn't have been hard for dice to do.
  • AllOutWar76
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was lookingoing at battlefield tracker and I noticed something about the top players, aside from a number of vehicle pros and generally good players, is that 1/3 to 1/2 of their total score is in bonus XP. I only have about 1/6 of my total score as bonus XP.

I can only assume this is due to the fact they are playing operations. If this is the case, is there any tips you can give? What is the best operations map and what side (attack/defend) do you find most profitable?

Thank you very much in advance. I have limited time to play this last month and coming months, so looking to optimize my time.

-Girl-In-Pigtails

Personally i pretty much only play Conquer hell operation. This is ballroom blitz and argonne forest. Currently I am in the top 1% for bonus score with a little over 7 million bonus score. For the most part, you will get a higher SPM on attack but bonus score itself depends on who wins. Whoever wins is always going to have the higher bonus score. But if you lose, as long as your team performs well you will still get a decent bonus, but if you win by a large margin, you get 2.5 bonus which is nice.
  • AllOutWar76
    TamKingski wrote: »

Seriously though,a fancy looking rank 100 dogtag or a skin Wouldn't have been hard for dice to do.

You do get a dog tag.
  • TamKingski
    481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You do get a dog tag.

So the op is wrong and you do get something.
  • STR8SHOTZ90
    759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    20,000,000 XP, a lot of hot pockets, ignoring your gf with a side of mountain dew is the perfect description for a key to success.
  • AllOutWar76

You do get a dog tag.

Yeah, you can check it out. Go to dog tags and select the ones called ranks. It's not great but looks a lot better than the other rank tags.
  • TamKingski

You do get a dog tag.

Yeah, you can check it out. Go to dog tags and select the ones called ranks. It's not great but looks a lot better than the other rank tags.

I shall do just that,good day to you sir.
  • M0istGamer
    747 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 11
    You get one singular moment of bliss, and you get several hours of wildly negative emotion as you realize you've spent the last 60 days playing video games while the world passed you by.
  • aseveredfoot
    1253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want a legendary skin for my repair tool