Something CS:GO related.

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I just realised, the sites that the T's are trying to blow up, are supposedly used to store chemical weapons. Wouldn't that make the T's the good guys? I mean, unless the CT's are storing huge amounts of tear gas at these sites.

Comments

• rock1obsta
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NZepica wrote: »
    I just realised, the sites that the T's are trying to blow up, are supposedly used to store chemical weapons. Wouldn't that make the T's the good guys? I mean, unless the CT's are storing huge amounts of tear gas at these sites.

Maybe the chemical weapons are supposed to be used on the terrorists, which would give them reason to destroy them?

I dunno, Im jus guessin'.

I tried CS:GO but couldnt get into a shooter that doesnt allow ADS(which is immeasurably stupid)
    That makes absolutely no sense in a FPS, forcing hip-firing. It completely eliminates the feel of shooting at people.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JustCSthings

Having discovered deathmatch it's pretty much all I play as I just go T and use the AK as its pretty much the only weapon I'm good at. The rest will one shot headshot someone one moment and the next moment doing the exact same thing will not even hit them at point blank.

It's a frustrating experience sometimes but I enjoy everything bar casual. That's just a mess. Only ever played one Comp match, did pretty well considering I'd only played for an hour but I'm hard pressing try to matchmake into Comp again.

Also * those boxes. $2.49 USD just to open the bloody things? And people cry about battlepacks in bf1....

1.6 was the best though
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hah yeah. I've gone off CS:GO lately, mainly cos I can't be bothered to re-learn everything, but there is a mod for it that makes it really similar to 1.6 that was released a few weeks back, and that's good fun.
    crabman169 wrote: »
    JustCSthings

Having discovered deathmatch it's pretty much all I play as I just go T and use the AK as its pretty much the only weapon I'm good at. The rest will one shot headshot someone one moment and the next moment doing the exact same thing will not even hit them at point blank.

It's a frustrating experience sometimes but I enjoy everything bar casual. That's just a mess. Only ever played one Comp match, did pretty well considering I'd only played for an hour but I'm hard pressing try to matchmake into Comp again.

Also * those boxes. $2.49 USD just to open the bloody things? And people cry about battlepacks in bf1....

1.6 was the best though
  • Toxic_CA
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If the Ts blow up the chemical weapons, wouldn't it release into the atmosphere killing everyone?

And I don't like cs. Like buddy above said not being able to aim down the sight is stupid. Meanwhile they have snipers in the game which can aim down a sight which gives them a huge advantage
  • NZepica
    The thing with not being able to ADS is a bit silly IMO. The hip fire isn't like it is in BF or CoD, it's always accurate.
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    There are no good guys