*profanity circumvention*

red_john_connor
23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2017
I'm a guy with basic education ,I've used to run my own business for about 8 years but now i work for some company and somehow i earn more than my friends with very high education, i can ask people to clean the floor or other things because i'm their supervisor

but i'm not afraid to call myself an idiot, i'm an idiot , who these days is over 30 and still has a basic education? btw english is my secondary language

so how can we call people responsible for developing this game ? and specifically rent server program
all servers "DICE official", i can afford to rent a server just like i did in bf4 but here why should i?
this is a joke
I was running my business and most important thing for me was customer feedback
i dont know what is the priority here
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    so you used to run your own business until you went bancrupt?
  • red_john_connor
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    not bancrupt
    nobody wanted to rent vhs tapes or dvds if they could just download the movie from internet
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    so you used to run your own business until you went bancrupt?

did he say he went bankrupt? I think your brain went bankrupt.

BTW, I know many people who owned their own company and then sold it to a bigger corporation. Now they are retired at 40..

To OP. DICE/EA hasn't given a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about what the customers think for a very long time now. They stopped getting feedback from long time players like myself ( 14+ years) and clans who have run servers since 1942, and decided that players who complain about things being unfair or got kicked by a "abusive" admin or just complain in general (probably like our friend dA_9_eL_81), that their opinions are more valid. In my opinion, this company has become a joke, and BF1 is my last EA game (actually already stopped playing). I can't keep putting money in a Alpha version of the game..
  • StarscreamUK
    7402 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    circumvention of the filter got this thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.