BF1 Battle Report??

EXILE157
242 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
EA/DICE really trying to sweep those detailing profiles under the rug?...Making BF1 harder to determine a hacker or even report a player? a "Don't Ask Don't Tell" > Just play the console like platform.

Anyways :
I had a few good team players in a squad and I would like to add as friends, but I don't remember their names and I don't see a Battle Report?
I always done some research on Battle Reports and since playing BF1 it seems like they stripped away lots of detail information about servers and list of players.

Is this a temporary thing?

Comments

• CPU_UK
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, you get the brief summary at the end if you care to click and that's it before it's gone. They deliberately left the Reports out of BF1.
  • quidam-brujah
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    CPU_UK wrote: »
    They deliberately left the Reports out of BF1.

I guess you know something the rest of us don't.
    Still, bad move. The menu system in BF1 for PS4 is slow, clunky and buggy (half the time, you don't get the end-of-game summary) and it takes too long mid-game to try to access any other menus or score screen where you can actually navigate and select a name for further options.

Overall, very disappointed with the UI 'improvements' that have either removed features or made them more difficult to use.
  • Rombibombii
    574 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The reason you have no reports is because battlelog is no longer a thing. So @CPU_UK was right. It was deliberatly left out. Which reminds me, battlelog won't ever see an update as well.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battle reports and server info should be added back in the same way they were available in battlelog.

Really don't get Dice's logic leaving these features out. This new UI is seriously lacking in many ways.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Remember when this new UI was being all boasted about as coming to BF4 too?

I noticed how that's all gone quiet since everyone hates it and wants the BF4 way back lol.