Hackers killed our server

124»

Comments

• ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

"Next patch is only in a month :) "

... What a joke

yeah I know
  • BullDogChurchill
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is literally a UI and a couple lines of code to kick /ban/move. They should prioritize this and release a hot fix
  • CrashCA
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ROFL, soon
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is literally a UI and a couple lines of code to kick /ban/move. They should prioritize this and release a hot fix

Im pretty sure it more involved than a UI and a few lines of code. 99.9% sure there is a Db that needs to be configure, you know to save user names/account info so that they are actually able to check against a ban list. and all the hooks etc to access that db in real time when a login attempt is made as well as logic to deny access and give a reason why. pluss it has to be optimized so that it doesn't take longer to log into the server than it already is. Pretty sure while not a major project it's more than a "UI and a couple lines of code".
  • ripper2323
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still nothing in kick/ban
    6 player start?
  • FrayedSew
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    Well, i'm sure we had some cheaters on our rented server last night. Argonne forest with 62-4 smells of hacking.

But that wasn't what we had to endure last night. It was people using offensive language.

I took screen shots and reported 4 of them.

... I get it; i'm sure they just need attention. Using the N-word.. ugh.. probably enough to ban. But when you start making pro-holocost statements and telling people to kill themselves. Is that not over the top!?

Kick/Ban would solve all this... please... please... we need this.

Also, tweeted to hopefully get some traction on this.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    http://www2.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6
    Aaaaaand nothing is done about it.
  • FrayedSew
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NetRngr wrote: »
    http://www2.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6
    Aaaaaand nothing is done about it.
    Well, i reported them. Hopefully something does - but again... how do you know if it did.

I wish they'd let you know what the outcome was. That would encourage people to report more and possibly clean up some of the trash out there.
  • Coyotezeye
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    It was out of control on the server last night. There were a handful of "kids" that were being racist, apparently I cant use the word phobic so he was attacking sexual orientation , etc... I told them everyone of them would be reported and they would be banned as soon as we had the Kick/Ban ability. I dont think they realized those of us that pay for the server were on. I had a couple of people in my squad ask about the Kick/Ban option and I told them we had no control over our server. They were very surprised by this as its been a main feature for server control since BF1942. They were familiar with Rcon like we have used in the past. They were surprised that we would waste our money to rent a server and the only thing we can do to it is change the name of it.

Kick/BAN Needs to come ASAP. If its ready now send it as a Hot Fix dont wait for the Patch.

As to Frayed's comment about another possible hacker. I played with him before and he was called out by several. Sure enough when he was on our server he was a bit too obvious. While his high score on Argonne is a bit fishy it doesnt mean too much as others can do so if they get revived and what not. But the following round was on Sinai Desert this same person continued to play as infantry (support) and went 50-11 or something like that. He never touched a vehicle or picked up a kit (Sentry, Flame, Anti-Tank) just his support kit. He was top of the board on a map dominated by Air, Tanks & Train. He seemed to know the direction you were coming from everytime. His gun snapped to you. And he never missed. Many were calling him out after both rounds. But no Kick/BAN. So while he wasnt as obvious as the others that use the invisible fly though the air hack or whatever the term is. He made it obvious enough that he would have been kicked if we could.
  • ripper2323
    when are we getting it!!!
  • BullDogChurchill
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ripper2323 wrote: »
    when are we getting it!!!

We have not even got the CTE and that was officially announced on the front page. #DICEisAGoodCompanyNot
  • NetRngr
    Some of had it before the app opened up. ;) That said the CTE is testing patches and fixes for the March update. The server stuff is slated for Feb release. I would suspect mid month on both. That seems to be the release schedule for patches.
  • Ricky_Spanish001
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    WE NEED KICK/BAN AND WE NEED IT NOW....I'm Ricky Spanish for gods sake....how am I suppose to rain with all my Ricky terror without kick/ban
  • ripper2323
    hacker free server now at

**Beaker's Playground-24/7 CONQUEST Noobs Welcome! Low Ping

admin is always on 24/7!!
  • WhiteR_Hun
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FrayedSew wrote: »
    @Braddock512
    We had a game night with our clan and two hackers came in (one on each side) and went nuts 200+ kills for each. People left of course, but our clan guys stuck around. They wouldn't leave until they killed the server (not enough people to start a round). We were not able to get enough people to restart the server. .. We need a lower player count start!!

I'm so angry right now!... The hackers we're running around killing people with trench periscopes and flying through the air. Kill cam would only show the trench periscope flying around above us.

Hackers have more power than admins... in that they had the power to make people leave and we cannot.

Give us Kick/Ban ability by multiple admins. This is an utter joke that such a fundamental feature doesn't exist yet!

It felt like people just came in to my house while i was having a party and trashed everything and i could only watch through a window and ultimately see my guests leave in disgust.

I could include a screen shot of the score card (but that might fall into name and shame).. and yes they have been reported... as if that does anything within the next 6 months. (Sarcasm implied)

#MakeBattleFieldGreatAgain

• ripper2323
    server admin panel disappears mid match...you have to log out and come back in again too see it...WTF!!!!
  • CrashCA
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Stay tuned
  • FourSevenActual
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Coyotezeye wrote: »
    LOL sorry mods but that is a joke. I get you dont want everyone that sucks at a game complaining about hackers if they just suck. But did you bother to watch the videos Frayed posted? There is no question about these alleged hackers. Its funny how fast someone on here gets censored or banned from the forums for posting a legitimate complaint. And the alleged hacker continues to play.

WE DEMAND ADMIN RIGHTS TO OUR SERVERS WE PAY FOR. GIVE US KICK/BAN OPTION NOW!!!!

Easy kid easy. First, there is indeed a mass increase in hackers. Im not saying he's right or wrong but Ive come across a hacker using an invis mod. Recorded it n everything. And that was just on xbox live last month.
    Apparently Korean hackers have become extremely common, supposedly because they all LAN, so it doesnt matter until they bring it online. Not saying everyones a korean hacker (lol) but i always check a profile im suspicious of.

As far as innocent players getting banned on forums despite posting legit feedback, honestly these admins dont care unless you break basic rules like starting **** or talking bad about how bad they do their "job"...
    Honestly i dont think anything in these forums gets truly passed onto the developers. Sure doesnt seem like it....
  • ripper2323
    we are still waiting on move function , 6 player start and multiple admins!!!