Having trouble accessing the forums? Try logging out of the forums completely - clear cache, cookies, and temp files - then restart the browser and log in. Thanks!

Epic magical moments

Chillmatik_86
590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Thought it might be fun to share epic moments up in here.

I'll start with this magic magicall nade...

Comments

• cogno
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Me. All day, every day.
  • herag666
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ;) Good to see im not the only one doing **** like that
  • Chillmatik_86
    Lucky it's not always a fail....

• OG-N2rock
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man that grenade not only had your name on it, it was on a seek and destroy mission to track you down!
  • fisknyllet17
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lucky it's not always a fail....

Haha love it!
  • Chillmatik_86
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    Man that grenade not only had your name on it, it was on a seek and destroy mission to track you down!

Hahaa thats what i thought, was bit enraged when it happened, now when i see it i can laugh about it...
    Also, nobody is obligated to, but feel free to share any of your epic moments.
  • OG-N2rock
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Hahaa thats what i thought, was bit enraged when it happened, now when i see it i can laugh about it...

I have never recorded a single thing. Seriously, I just never even think about it.
  • Gforce81
    950 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't have it on me, but on the PS4 I got a clip on Argonne of someones mysterious disembodied lower half sprinting and then walking into a wall
  • Chillmatik_86

I have never recorded a single thing. Seriously, I just never even think about it.

Me neather, the ps4 captures it automaticly, i just press the share button every now and then to save epic moments
  • Decado_Killer
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hmm most epic was 2 plane's spinning over my head straight into the same building as I shot a at rocket into their wing's as they hit eachother.
  • Chillmatik_86
    hmm most epic was 2 plane's spinning over my head straight into the same building as I shot a at rocket into their wing's as they hit eachother.

Nice
  • fisknyllet17
    397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @Chillmatik_86 Don't want to spam the forums with this but there's a boner moment in this vid that everyone needs to see.

• Chillmatik_86
    @Chillmatik_86 Don't want to spam the forums with this but there's a boner moment in this vid that everyone needs to see.

Waaaw... Damn.. Thats what im talking about, alsmost died laughing, the boner, that plane roadkill on the dude on top of the zeppelin..
    Loving it
  • P1Fanatic
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol is their a stat for accidental grenade kills as I have plenty due to bouncing off a window frame or a team mate getting in the way.
  • P1Fanatic
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Me neather, the ps4 captures it automaticly, i just press the share button every now and then to save epic moments

I have never shared anything but I really should try. How far back does it record?
  • Chillmatik_86
    Usually like 15 minutes back when you press the share button and save.. Might be changable in the settings i dont know... I just hit save after epic moments
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 19
    This is epic too... So.. I downloaded sharefactory, been having some fun with limpets **** up tanks/ campers/ buildings, made a nice compilation of that in sharefactory, then, when i exported the file after it was done rendering i was like, don't need the capturegalery footage anymore so why not delete that?
    Found out why not. Because it aparently also deletes the already rendered Sharefuctory file.
    Well, next time better.

Ps. If anyone might know if and how i can recover the file somehow i'd like you to share that info with me
    Thanks in advance
  • fisknyllet17
    It shouldn't delete the file? I always delete the bits I've put together after rendering and the sharefactory rendered vid is untouched. However if I try to edit the same file again after deleting the raw footage, then the file is broken.
  • kallemedosten
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I rarely die from a gas grenade or a tripwire, but almost always when i do they are my own. On the other hand i die from pretty much every explosive grenade ever thrown in this game no matter wher it lands.
  • Chillmatik_86
    It shouldn't delete the file? I always delete the bits I've put together after rendering and the sharefactory rendered vid is untouched. However if I try to edit the same file again after deleting the raw footage, then the file is broken.

Any chance i can find my sharefactoryfile elsewhere on the ps4..?