Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It feels epic when I actually get to kill something rather than the hit markers + my death scenario that plays out every BF1 game.

BF4 I can hold my own (am actually OK at BF4 because I can see enemies and the bloody guns work for me).

Not being able to see **** all or kill anyone is seriously pissing me right of this game and back to BF4.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It shouldn't delete the file? I always delete the bits I've put together after rendering and the sharefactory rendered vid is untouched. However if I try to edit the same file again after deleting the raw footage, then the file is broken.

Any chance i can find my sharefactoryfile elsewhere on the ps4..?

@Chillmatik_86 try going to settings then scroll down to System storage management, then go to Capture gallery, click on bf1 theme and it might be in there.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It shouldn't delete the file? I always delete the bits I've put together after rendering and the sharefactory rendered vid is untouched. However if I try to edit the same file again after deleting the raw footage, then the file is broken.

Any chance i can find my sharefactoryfile elsewhere on the ps4..?
    I always find mine in the sharefactory folder...
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for the replies, i searched but no succes, and the sharefactory folder also disappeared...

Edit: i'll just create new epic moments..
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the replies, i searched but no succes, and the sharefactory folder also disappeared...

Sorry i couldn't help but no doubt you will get some more.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Sorry i couldn't help but no doubt you will get some more.

Oh yess i will
  • Prep768
    3429 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    A true magician at work vvv

re: sharefactory
    Edit: listen to fiskynylllet17 he knows his stuff but English isn't great ;)
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But that's what I said :( is my english really that bad?
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017
    Prep768 wrote: »
    A true magician at work vvv

re: sharefactory
    Edit: listen to fiskynylllet17 he knows his stuff but English isn't great ;)

Hahaa damn.. Harry Potter ain't got **** on that
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fun with limpets.....I love using these things whenever I can

• Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017
    basickfam wrote: »
    Fun with limpets.....I love using these things whenever I can

Yeah, i just love the way corpses fly after a limpet goes boom B)

... If it weren't for limpets....
    Post edited by Chillmatik_86 on
  • blindsniper63

@Chillmatik_86 I found enemies secret weapon.
  • Chillmatik_86

@Chillmatik_86 I found enemies secret weapon.

Haha.. That's some high level sorcery
  • blindsniper63
    More evil doings for you.@Chillmatik_86
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017
    @blindsniper63 Some paranormal activity on the battlefield
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe not so magical, but I thought it was hilarious when it happened. It was a last ditch effort to try to protect myself from a bayonet charge: Trench knife beats bayonet charge

• blindsniper63
    Nice T-bag .
  • Chillmatik_86
    Anything involving limpets is magic to me

• blindsniper63
    Anything involving limpets is magic to me

Well done to you sir! keep them coming.
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love using limpets just like that..... Especially when you drop one just before dieing and your killed stays near by