Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anything involving limpets is magic to me

Well done to you sir! keep them coming.

Haha thanks man, been having some fun as medic today with the syringe, that might be the hero in de next one.
    basickfam wrote: »
    I love using limpets just like that..... Especially when you drop one just before dieing and your killed stays near by

Yeah, limpets are special, this to me is why battlefield is the best in the scene right now, the destruction, blowing up walls and buildings with people in it reminds me of my anger back in the day dealing with corner/ house campers in CoD.
  • blindsniper63
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Haha thanks man, been having some fun as medic today with the syringe, that might be the hero in de next one.
    I love using limpets just like that..... Especially when you drop one just before dieing and your killed stays near by

Yeah, limpets are special, this to me is why battlefield is the best in the scene right now, the destruction, blowing up walls and buildings with people in it reminds me of my anger back in the day dealing with corner/ house campers in CoD.

Try this one for a laugh.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That last guy.... Heheh
  • blindsniper63
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That last guy.... Heheh

@Chillmatik_86 I must have thought i had a 10 ft needle lol.
  • Chillmatik_86
    Another day on the Battlefield
    Objective: T-Bag

• Prep768
    3405 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    a truly magical Battlefield™ moment around 1/2 way through some limpet love <3
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017
    Prep768 wrote: »
    a truly magical Battlefield™ moment around 1/2 way through some limpet love <3

Aah damn thats a nice vid. Laughter from beginning to end. I also gotta give all the credits to 1: the people who invented these things, and 2: the people who decided to putt these in the game :)

Can't post new so putt it in the edit:

Post edited by Chillmatik_86 on
  • blindsniper63
    @Chillmatik_86 Looks like you were having great fun there.
  • Chillmatik_86
    @Chillmatik_86 Looks like you were having great fun there.

Allways having fun doing this B)
  • Forkbeard84
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another day on the Battlefield
    Objective: T-Bag

Gay
  • Prep768
    3405 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gay

trying to tell us something sailor? ;)
  • blindsniper63

This guy is one tough cookie! @Chillmatik_86
  • Clarence_6000
    885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    I get magical moments all the time in this game..,Unfortunately it's the wrong kind of "magical moments"
    More like:

angry.png
    -Moments
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017

This guy is one tough cookie! @Chillmatik_86

Oh ****, seems to me sometings going on with the fortress guns, today i threw 3 pieces of dynamite and 2 at granades on it from the outside did only 20 damage on it eventually got "rewarded" with a kill assist, shame i forgot to save that fotage.
    I get magical moments all the time in this game..,Unfortunately it's the wrong kind of "magical moments"
    More like:

angry.png
    -Moments

Yeah to he honnest i've been having those kind of magical moments too, more and more couple of past days.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A Sentry kill, another kill and two headshots all in 15 seconds:

• Fourtowner
    55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Some nice vids. I want to get some Kolibri kills now :smiley:

I was playing Medic and surrounded by the enemy, with a tank closing in...lucky my mate had my back

My view:

My friends view:
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A friend's video of when he saved me from a bayonet charge....

• blindsniper63
    Gay

Never kissed a Gay but kissed a bloke who has.@Prep768
  • Prep768
    Gay

Never kissed a Gay but kissed a bloke who has.@Prep768

But we've never met .......... oh, wait :D
  • Rodobalho
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I made a small montage. What do you guys think? Tell me where I can improve please :)