Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rodobalho wrote: »
    I made a small montage. What do you guys think? Tell me where I can improve please :)

Just 2 things i'm not sure about..
    1 the music
    2 lack of using limpets

;) nice vid tho
  • blindsniper63
    2436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rodobalho wrote: »
    I made a small montage. What do you guys think? Tell me where I can improve please :)

To be honest it's about funny things that happen/glitches/bugs and T-Bagging.Not so much about gameplay.
  • blindsniper63
    2436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had an epic 10piece kill today with an incendiary granade followed up with a crossbow grenade.. My ps4 f-cked up capturing it somehow..
  • blindsniper63

Egg on my face now! @Prep768 @Chillmatik_86
  • Prep768
    3389 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In my defence - don't think my pilot has left level 0 yet :(

Found an new weapon on the Battlefield™ last night - easter egg?
  • blindsniper63
    Prep768 wrote: »
    In my defence - don't think my pilot has left level 0 yet :(

Found an new weapon on the Battlefield™ last night - easter egg?

Got one of them somewhere,anyway get off forum see you on the battlefield.
  • Chillmatik_86
    @blindsniper63 David Copperfield was here

• blindsniper63
    @blindsniper63 David Copperfield was here

Some good fun last night, epic.
  • Chillmatik_86

I'm in a polygamous relationship with limpets and dynamite. Dont know wich of the 2 i love more....
  • blindsniper63

I'm in a polygamous relationship with limpets and dynamite. Dont know wich of the 2 i love more....

LMFAO dynamite suits you best [email protected]_86
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anything involving limpets is magic to me

Well done to you sir! keep them coming.

Haha thanks man, been having some fun as medic today with the syringe, that might be the hero in de next one.
    basickfam wrote: »
    I love using limpets just like that..... Especially when you drop one just before dieing and your killed stays near by

Yeah, limpets are special, this to me is why battlefield is the best in the scene right now, the destruction, blowing up walls and buildings with people in it reminds me of my anger back in the day dealing with corner/ house campers in CoD.

Try this one for a laugh.
    No Snap To Aim Assist they said............2:50 begs to differ, but anyone with half a brain knows it exists
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017
    69GTOJudge wrote: »
    Anything involving limpets is magic to me

Well done to you sir! keep them coming.

Haha thanks man, been having some fun as medic today with the syringe, that might be the hero in de next one.
    basickfam wrote: »
    I love using limpets just like that..... Especially when you drop one just before dieing and your killed stays near by

Yeah, limpets are special, this to me is why battlefield is the best in the scene right now, the destruction, blowing up walls and buildings with people in it reminds me of my anger back in the day dealing with corner/ house campers in CoD.

Try this one for a laugh.
    No Snap To Aim Assist they said............2:50 begs to differ, but anyone with half a brain knows it exists

Who cares..? This is about posting funny/epic moments.
    Wanna whine about aimassist start another discussion about it....
  • blindsniper63

@Chillmatik_86 This is the veiw from the passenger seat.
  • Chillmatik_86
    edited January 2017

:D

@blindsniper63 Needed to edit again..

Post edited by Chillmatik_86 on
  • blindsniper63

You have more T-Bags than my Teabag caddy lol.

Did some updates on my bike,hope you like it.

• Chillmatik_86

Haha talking about @Prep768 's driving skills :D
  • blindsniper63

I know i was undecided where to go ,The bridge or the road.Turned out the river was my best option.@Chillmatik_86
  • Chillmatik_86

I know i was undecided where to go ,The bridge or the road.Turned out the river was my best option.@Chillmatik_86

You should not drink 'n drive :p
  • blindsniper63

You should not drink 'n drive :p

I know it's hard to change gear.@Chillmatic _86