Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Chillmatik_86 some more clips of you .

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Chillmatik_86 you did ask for these.

• cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    P1Fanatic wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    OG-N2rock wrote: »
    Man that grenade not only had your name on it, it was on a seek and destroy mission to track you down!

Hahaa thats what i thought, was bit enraged when it happened, now when i see it i can laugh about it...
    Also, nobody is obligated to, but feel free to share any of your epic moments.

I have never recorded a single thing. Seriously, I just never even think about it.

Me neather, the ps4 captures it automaticly, i just press the share button every now and then to save epic moments

I have never shared anything but I really should try. How far back does it record?

by default it saves 15 minutes, you can change it tho - i have mine to capture 5 minutes back
  • llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So, i had lots of fun editing this bit of magic, watched it over and over again and it never fails to put a smile on my face, i hope it puts one on yours aswell, enjoy....

Now that's exactly why I enjoy this game so much :)
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    For some reason my last video does not play correct on youtube (it does on the forum however).
    I've checked on my wifes phone and a friend let me know if he wants to watch it via youtube it says it's unavailable.
    Anyone an idea on why it's not playing propper on youtube..?

Edit: according to that friend it was because of the music in it....
  • blindsniper63
    So, i had lots of fun editing this bit of magic, watched it over and over again and it never fails to put a smile on my face, i hope it puts one on yours aswell, enjoy....

You've got more syringes than the British National Health lol.Anyway brilliant as usual.
  • blindsniper63
    Some more for you @Chillmatik_86

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some more for you @Chillmatik_86

:D
  • MrJayPee71
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Class!!
  • Chillmatik_86
    Here's some more magic. Enjoy...

• blindsniper63
    Here's some more magic. Enjoy...

Absolute Gold Chill .
  • blindsniper63
    @Chillmatik_86 Do you remember this one with a professional T-Bag lol.

• Chillmatik_86

Whahahaha yeah! Good times! :D (shame i didn't capture you facefukking that last guy)
  • blindsniper63

Whahahaha yeah! Good times! :D (shame i didn't capture you facefukking that last guy)

There's always another day! @Chillmatik_86
  • blindsniper63
    @Chillmatik_86 found this one.

• blindsniper63
    @Chillmatik_86 Walking in the air as sung by Aled Jones.

• Prep768
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure what to think about this
  • blindsniper63
    @Prep768 @Chillmatik_86 This is how you control a roll in a tank Prep .

• blindsniper63
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Not sure what to think about this

@Prep768 T-Bag after the kill please dad!