Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Parabellum, Limpets, Obrez and some Trenchraiding B)

Enjoy...

Nice!

Is that transition at 1:56 available on Sharefactory or did you have to grab it from somewhere else?
  • Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Devils anvil, the final push...

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Parabellum, Limpets, Obrez and some Trenchraiding B)

Enjoy...

Nice!

Is that transition at 1:56 available on Sharefactory or did you have to grab it from somewhere else?

Tnx, it's In sharefacory, comicbook transitions or something like that
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Eddie1pop wrote: »
    Devils anvil, the final push...

Did you leave any enemy for your team mates? ;) I can't hit a barn door with that gun, is it just better close quarters?
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That ls a pilot out of every type of plane lol this one eluded me for a while

• Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M1903 Headhunting

Bad week to be a pilot Imabaka70, nice shot
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hill Humpery.

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Taking down a plane using unconventional methods
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Chill the PTFO medic_86

Enjoy..

• BaronVonGoon
    6728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Taking down a plane using unconventional methods

Did you just take down a plane with a shotgun? Lol
    Hill Humpery.

Nice.i like the quick, accurate reactions.
  • Imabaka70
    @BaronVonGoon yes yes I did lol with a slug shotgun
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Chill the PTFO medic_86

Enjoy..

Did somebody call a doctor? Great skills Chill, nice too see some players saying thanks.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I would've loved to see the kill cam indicating to the pilot he got taken out by a shotgun. Lol
  • Imabaka70

I would've loved to see the kill cam indicating to the pilot he got taken out by a shotgun. Lol

He is the second pilot I've taken out with the m1900 slug. I've gotten one with the medic rsc optical and one with the obrez pistol.
  • Eddie1pop
    No scope FTW

• Chillmatik_86
    No scope FTW

Perhaps i need to change the name of this thread to Epic Magical Amazingness..? Just for you..
    Brilliant stuff once again!
  • blindsniper63
    No scope FTW

You are human after all, you do die sometimes :D By the way can i have your enemy?
  • Chillmatik_86
    Here's some assault in full glory B)

Been drinking failed to capture more vehicles rekt and bagged, enjoy

• blindsniper63
    Here's some assault in full glory B)

Been drinking failed to capture more vehicles rekt and bagged, enjoy

I enjoyed that game so much I didn't save any clips of the game, we did wreck 13 vehicles on Empire and I got 7 so happy with that.
  • yveshache
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1 stars for each weapons, sidearms, melees