Weekly Debrief

Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Graphic-J
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Even after 5 years and after playing BF1 and going back to BF4 one realizes what a gem BF4 is. These are just some of the highlights and adrenaline filled clips:

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Between all the FarCrying stuffing animals and throwing shovels in friendly faces, i played a pretty great game of Iron Walls i'm happy to share the captured highlights from...

Enjoy

• Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fun on the fort...

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Between all the FarCrying stuffing animals and throwing shovels in friendly faces, i played a pretty great game of Iron Walls i'm happy to share the captured highlights from...

Enjoy

Excellent flank at the end Chill.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Eddie1pop wrote: »
    Fun on the fort...

Unbelievable ed i usually get one kill and die with trench raider lol.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dirty Martini/ Bottle magic... and a gasmask... B)

Enjoy

• blindsniper63
    Dirty Martini/ Bottle magic... and a gasmask... B)

Enjoy

Bottle a plenty! New Welsh Blade coming soon , might have to use that when lone wolfing.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, where´s your heads at ?

• Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Scout flanks

• MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Crowd surfing

• Chillmatik_86
    Some decent plays on ops, saved my personal "best" feeds/streaks (seen some nice medics today) and seeing the new skinned Kolibri in action just befor the end, wich @blindsniper63 i've put in especially for you! :)

Cheers

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One of those moments

• blindsniper63
    Some decent plays on ops, saved my personal "best" feeds/streaks (seen some nice medics today) and seeing the new skinned Kolibri in action just befor the end, wich @blindsniper63 i've put in especially for you! :)

Cheers

You never let me down
  • blindsniper63
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    One of those moments

LMAO
  • Graphic-J
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So the new Battlefield '2018' reveal is almost here... .... or is it?

Parody video of the BFV Reveal ;)

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

My friend saw me do this and said I am OP and need nerfed
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

My friend saw me do this and said I am OP and need nerfed

get some skeel and git gud scrub, put away that ez mode OP deathray

• Chillmatik_86
    Ze (OP?) SMG08 in ze hands of a suicidal maniac strapped with explosives :D

• Eddie1pop
    Pilot snipes, and some mid range sniping...

Nice streaks chill, that gun is savage
  • blindsniper63
    Eddie1pop wrote: »
    Pilot snipes, and some mid range sniping...

Nice streaks chill, that gun is savage

You're not real ed