Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Eddie1pop wrote: »
    Pilot snipes, and some mid range sniping...

Nice streaks chill, that gun is savage

You're not real ed

I just got some kontrol freeks, worth the money im just using on the right stick, its almost like your thumbs glued to the analogue, think they were about £12
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You're not real ed

I just got some kontrol freeks, worth the money im just using on the right stick, its almost like your thumbs glued to the analogue, think they were about £12

The green ones? I like mine aswell :)
  • Eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You're not real ed

Black ones, CQC think they were called
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You're not real ed

Black ones, CQC think they were called

Oh mine are Cqc aswell, maybe they changed the coller, i believe the cqc's are the smalles ones one can get
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You're not real ed

Are they really that good?
  • Eddie1pop

You're not real ed

Are they really that good?

Yes, I genuinely kept checking my thumb for sticky stuff
  • dcs500
    1387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The CQC sicks were the ones recommended to me to, I've been meaning to buy some for about the last six months.
    :)
  • Eddie1pop
    dcs500 wrote: »
    The CQC sicks were the ones recommended to me to, I've been meaning to buy some for about the last six months.
    :)

I tried one of my mates before, he had the extended ones, I wasn't too impressed, but the grip ones didn't take much getting used too, i only use it on my right analogue and u get two in a pack, so got a spare for when it wears. Check thebrokenmachines description in his YT vids, u get a discount
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I got both the CQC and the Vortex. Definitely prefer the CQC over the giant Vortex sticks.
  • LieutenantVixen
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I unfortunately didn't sscreenshot it but I played a hilarious Kaiserschlacht Op the other day. The German team was full of Bombers, sniping tanks and actual snipers; they got two sectors in before getting halted by their sheer refusal to actually assault the points. Evidently all they wanted to do was stat pad, so they sat back racking up kills with bombers and such while our medics ran around like madmen reviving everyone as fast as they could be bombarded, meaning even had they coupled it with a ground attack they would not have been able to sweep the points so easily.

Their only advancement came when they got Behemoths. Their first Zeppelin got them two more sectors. Their third Zeppelin got ganked within a couple minutes, their initial ground attack stalled out, and from there they just reverted back to sniping and bombing without trying to take the last sector. They were getting so many kills they had very high KDRs and a several of them had over 100 kills, the top half of their team had noticeably higher scores than all but the dedicated medics on our team; but they still lost. I have never laughed so hard while getting owned, because no matter how many times we died they seemingly refused to try to win. It was pathetic, and hilarious.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just messing with some snipers.

• Chillmatik_86
    edited May 2018
    Some things funny, and some things nice :)

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some things funny, and some things nice :)

Kolibrimatik_86
  • Chillmatik_86
    Matters of perspective :)

Enjoy

• Chillmatik_86
    Starting off with the (slightly enraged) unfortunate parts, to the fun & fortunate epic magicals B) :D

Enjoy..

• lordmay
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    @Chillmatik_86 some magical moments there mate good and bad. I've got a few from last night and an interesting shotgun clip myself I'll put up at some point.
    Ps cheers for the revive :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    lordmay wrote: »
    @Chillmatik_86 some magical moments there mate good and bad. I've got a few from last night and an interesting shotgun clip myself I'll put up at some point.
    Ps cheers for the revive :D

Yeah sorry about that revive, tried to syringe that enemy first but failed, misserably :D
  • lordmay
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just kidding ;) here's some magic I've had recently
  • Chillmatik_86
    @lordmay 10/10 for magic
    Blueberries these days are so bad they even fail at being a decent human shield :D
  • blindsniper63
    lordmay wrote: »
    Just kidding ;) here's some magic I've had recently

I think that guy shot me through a tree , not sure if i have clip.Spawn Dai is a welsh thing for me!
    Also have that destroyer on capture so will put it up.