Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wish I could have seen the look on that persons face
  • Bane_eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Operations head hunting

• blindsniper63
    2383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    eddie1pop wrote: »
    Operations head hunting

NUTS
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Paranoid/ (Borderline) Masochist/ Idiot/ Drunk- "sniper"

Lots of fun! Enjoy

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoy :)

• Bane_eddie1pop
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoy :)

Gas mask op pls nerf, silenced streak was sexy
  • Stump2015
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    At one point, I got 8 kills in one run
  • Bane_eddie1pop
    485m plane snipe, a new personal best for me...

• Chillmatik_86

That was A-effing-mazing! B)

Almost makes me not want to post this...

:D
  • blindsniper63
    2383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You're still nuts B) B) B)
  • Imabaka70
    2420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Figured out a new way to deal with low flying planes

• Bane_eddie1pop
    Mp18 Trench vs the holy grail of oblivious enemy

• Chillmatik_86
    Something i usually do, and don't... and (i dub this) the best 1v2 tankbattle ever, at the end

Enjoy...

• Chillmatik_86
    Yet another epic game on MonteGrappa... and my explanation why it's my favorite, and, as the title suggests, my first of another kind of gasmask kill...

Enjoy!

• Chillmatik_86
    So, proper magic once again!
    What would you if you're kind of dominating in a game then this happens..?

FFS...DicePlease...
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited June 2018
    That moment when the enemy high fives each other after killing you.

• Bane_eddie1pop
    plane snipes and some fun in the forest...

• blindsniper63
    Yet another epic game on MonteGrappa... and my explanation why it's my favorite, and, as the title suggests, my first of another kind of gasmask kill...

Enjoy!

Kolibrimagik from Chillmatik
  • Chillmatik_86
    Magical moves :)

Enjoy

• blindsniper63
    plane snipes and some fun in the forest...

Assorted now.