Weekly Debrief

Epic magical moments/ montages

Comments

• Trokey66
    8565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Epic by both content and proportion!

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Epic by both content and proportion!

Great show! Limpets and Tripwires B)
    Hopefully those scrubby clueless bayonets won't be in BFV
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still get a chuckle out of headshot sniping people with the general Liu. Wonder what that person thought I’d they noticed a medic took them out.

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A double whammy (with mandatory pré-bag)

• lordmay
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    More recent randoms
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lordmay wrote: »
    More recent randoms

First 1.52 was a bit hard to swallow ;) Nice Arty take out on amiens and outstanding play on A flad Suez. You would have thought enemy would have used a flare, hey to many selfish players no doubt. BTS vs BTS latest vid is on our Platoon forum , Twitter and YouTube. You feature in it twice lol.
  • Chillmatik_86
    A new Dr.Death
    Enjoy

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A new Dr.Death
    Enjoy

Some of those Syringe kills your needle must have been 10ft long lol. Good stuff as always.
  • Chillmatik_86
    If you have no skill at all, and don't want to pay for cheats, this might be a usefull guideline on how to be a total scrub.. :D

Warning: never lose your integrity!
    still no skill
  • Trokey66
    8565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    Now THAT is some scrubbery!
  • Chillmatik_86
    @Trokey66 You should check one of Stodeh's vids on yt.
    He was spectating 2 hackers, eventually, the guy MVP-ing that game got more kills then the two hackers combined... because he/she was in the Ilya Murometz :D

This (even tho' i (ab)use it myself from time to time), and just my general experience really keeps me rather sceptic about PoliticalCorrectlefield V.... Gonna be like a largescaled CoD, with fancy dressed women and men pretending to be women. Because, reasons!
  • blindsniper63
    If you have no skill at all, and don't want to pay for cheats, this might be a usefull guideline on how to be a total scrub.. :D

Warning: never lose your integrity!
    still no skill

Precision bombing takes skill Chill :D
  • Chillmatik_86
    Getting there...

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Chillmatik_86 careful flying the heavy bomber or this could happen to ya
  • Chillmatik_86
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    @Chillmatik_86 careful flying the heavy bomber or this could happen to ya

Very nice shot! I don't mind that happening to me tbh well done
  • Chillmatik_86
    With added in- and outro bonus...

Enjoy

... 1 question still remains...
  • blindsniper63
    With added in- and outro bonus...

Enjoy

... 1 question still remains...

Can't believe I seen a slider in that clip lol, I wonder how many of them raged?
  • Imabaka70
    I’ve gotten pretty good at taking out fly bois with a grenade
  • Chillmatik_86
    Moar magik..... especially how it ends....

Not sure i know any other develloper capable of effing their own game up like Dice/EA...
  • Chillmatik_86
    Thanks to @hjm600rr
    A welcome change in pace, 1st time around for me...
    Enjoy