Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Braddock512
1076 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited January 2017
Hey everyone,

The team at Uprise continues to work on Battlefield Companion.
We'd love to get more feedback from the community, so I've created this thread for THAT sole purpose.

Rules to post in this thread are simple:
  • This isn't a tech support thread. Please don't post your BF1 tech questions here. This is for the Battlefield Companion.
  • If you post an issue, bug, or missing feature, offer a suggestion.
  • Don't rant without any constructive, usable feedback. It will be removed. (We want to make it better, right?)
  • This isn't Battlelog. Posting "go back to Battlelog" isn't feedback on making Battlefield Companion better.
  • Regular forum rules apply, as always.

Now - What are your top 5 NEEDS/WANTS/SUGGESTIONS for improving Battlefield Companion?
Don't be shy. Be thorough, honest, and constructive. Anything less will be removed.

-Braddock512-
Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• MozzyFX
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Having it work the same way as Battlelog did in the game would be great. The battlelog overlay that is.
  • CotoJLC
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Please add stats like in battlelog, to compare my stats with friends and other players etc.. so far i find companion useless.
  • ODINz13
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    . is there a chance to fully intergrate the app with the game so what ever is done in the app its set the same in game
  • Omneric
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't have 5 suggestions but by using a .png image as emblem, that will be awesome.
  • Pablomache
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've mainly used the app in the past for Battle Reports. I miss BF3 end of round stats too (longest headshot, highest kill streak, best weapon etc..). If you could bring back Battle Reports to the app and include BF3 style stats that would be great. I'd also like leader boards to come back.
  • xZeN_v5x
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    - share servers easily
    - platoons would be a great addition for the communities, platoon feed also to make things more social again
    - Battle reports is a must, was a great way to see stats and look back at previous rounds
    - Fix the issue of loadouts resetting on mobile app
    - Add forum access from app and/or make a social feed system like battlelog had