Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    add the community calendar and daily objectives
  • UglyNoah
    1243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yup great thread Braddock

Please show us who is online and what server they're in/and let us join them in app

Please create a chat log, and or announcement from leadership for platoons

Please show recommended servers for me

Add the statistics and %'s such as on battlefield fracker onto conpanion,

these are just a few of many off the top my head, thank u
  • 13thDemondswag
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should add and index showing detail on how many kills does each class soldier has and be able to invite friends from the companion to play with you
  • UglyNoah
    1243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi happy Saturday

Can any DICE give a semi approximate ETA for an companion update? Would love one, thanks!
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wish you could view it on iPad in landscape instead of portrait.
  • griffdavvg
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can we add more symbols to the emblem creator. Like letters and more pictures. Maybe more outline options. I used to play CoD and I think they have a great emblem system. I think the emblem system should be modeled to be like theirs. I think that can satisfy many.
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Active challenges; all the news about the game from various sources (twitter, insta-whatever, reddit, etc.) like CTE to console, release dates; forum connection on the main page instead of jump back and forth from forum and homepage; ability to open battlepacks; probably more but i'll stop there.
  • Awesomizer0808
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey everyone,

The team at Uprise continues to work on Battlefield Companion.
    We'd love to get more feedback from the community, so I've created this thread for THAT sole purpose.

Rules to post in this thread are simple:
    • This isn't a tech support thread. Please don't post your BF1 tech questions here. This is for the Battlefield Companion.
    • If you post an issue, bug, or missing feature, offer a suggestion.
    • Don't rant without any constructive, usable feedback. It will be removed. (We want to make it better, right?)
    • This isn't Battlelog. Posting "go back to Battlelog" isn't feedback on making Battlefield Companion better.
    • Regular forum rules apply, as always.

Now - What are your top 5 NEEDS/WANTS/SUGGESTIONS for improving Battlefield Companion?
    Don't be shy. Be thorough, honest, and constructive. Anything less will be removed.

-Braddock512-

I have Noticed That There Is A Platoons Feature On The App For IOS/Android, But On Laptop/PC There Isn't, Atleast I Can't Find It. If It Is On The PC Version, Where Is It? Also, I Like To Create Emblems, For Both Fun, and For My/Friends Platoons. I Would Love To See The Maximun Amount Of Layers Move To 250 From 150 OR Add The Alphabet Into The Possible Shapes As Making Letters Absolutely Melts Away Your Max Layers. Another Thing To Do With The Emblem Creator Is Pretty Simple, Allow The Shapes To Be Rotated. But I Think For How Long The Campanion App Has Been Available, It Has very Few Glitches And Works GREAT!
  • StrictlyBattle
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2017
    1. Maybe have the ability to compare stats with other players on the app.
    2. Having the ability to connect platoons. (Same Tag of course)
    3. Having the ability to message friends through the companion app.

(Since this thead is about the companion app I assume the platoon section of the app would apply to this topic)

Currently having a cap of only 100 (thus creating multiple platoons) is creating as issue when people are tying to game with members from our 2ND platoon..... In the main screen of BF1 it says "Play with platoon"... This option is only showing members of the 1 platoon and not all members associated with both platoons. = If there was a way to connect the platoons maybe this would not be an issue. (Connect platoons via companion app)

• Nixal1337
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would be somewhat interesting if this thread is still relevant since the latest android app update was October 31, 2016.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.bf3bl.bv
  • IceCraft3
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Possibly have a chat for Platoons so people can speak (e.g. getting a time to meet together)
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loadouts need fixed. be able to change airman/tankers loadouts. Fresh news notification from Friday night battlefield such as vip challenge would be sweet not having to hunt it down on Twitter .updates on adversaries if you tag the clan after a platoon battle. A recruitment wall. A breakdown of the stats of platoon members so you can best place them in a class that fits or to see what class needs working on. A showing of the medals platoon members got for the week. More effective to organize a game where most brothers are working on medals together
  • UglyNoah
    chaoZ1Fox wrote: »
    Would be somewhat interesting if this thread is still relevant since the latest android app update was October 31, 2016.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.bf3bl.bv
    Hopefully it just means it will be a big update
  • DimitrisDadias
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What battlelog was ,just add bf1, it was a far more superior app
  • JamesBlock1996
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love the app, it's great as it is! Only question... How long does it take for the emblem for BF1 created trough the app to appear in-game? I'm on PS4 if that matters at all...
  • Kalibr00
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi guys!!! I ask for your help. Somewhere about a month ago I decided to play in Battlefield 4 .. And here is the following entry: The game is disabled: you were excluded from PunkBuster. The reason is: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Kreein' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 4f3cf7f4.
    I **** begin to understand that yes how, I'm writing a letter to PunkBuster, and that's what they said to me:
    Note # 2: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software. GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat / hack violation to a specific person. PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

To be clear: we are not saying that you are cheated. PunkBuster, then your GUID (cdkey and / or game account password) has been stolen or broken down to someone who has used it on a different computer To trigger the violation. GUID. We do not have the means to help you.
    And added:
    Note # 4: I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on.

A new Cdkey and new account are needed in order to acquire a new GUID.
    Chats with Electronic Arts did not help, they advise to contact PunkBuster, and Panbuster has one answer ... "they say sorry your account was hacked buy a new key ..." That is, I need to buy games back - Battlefield 3 (premium), Battlefield 4 (Premium), Battlefield Hard Line ... !! I have no words alone mats. It's for a minute I've been playing the Battlefield series for more than five years. And what I wanted to say ... I'M NOT A READER !!!!!! And NEVER they were not ... I do not tolerate them myself. During this time, I oh so much have seen !! Cheaters are generally a separate topic.
    I here to what I lead, guys can who that that heard, saw, at whom the similar situation was !!? Can Che tell me, advise !! Maybe in court to file for PanBuster))? Write, if that !!!
  • Zooboid
    926 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlelog Customise Loadouts, feature doesn't work. Defaults to default Loadouts and make no difference to online account.

Is this intentional?

Bring back BF4 version of Battlelog as the BF1 version is junk in comparison.
  • UglyNoah
    Plz come out with a minor update at least
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zooboid wrote: »
    Battlelog Customise Loadouts, feature doesn't work. Defaults to default Loadouts and make no difference to online account.

Is this intentional?

Bring back BF4 version of Battlelog as the BF1 version is junk in comparison.

This^
    Customize in this game is pants only works ingame for me
  • JonoHopper13
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the battlefield companion app needs more work on the loudout section and especially the bf4 part of it because i cannot access it on any device anymore :(