Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have had the repeating issue of login redirects not connecting due to too many and having to play the game of uninstall and reinstall on my phone - gave up and uninstalled permanently. Anyone else having this problem on Android?
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2017
    kniphtee wrote: »
    Have had the repeating issue of login redirects not connecting due to too many and having to play the game of uninstall and reinstall on my phone - gave up and uninstalled permanently. Anyone else having this problem on Android?

Yeh your right captcha after captcha for me and verify an image (that changes once you click it) log-in was easy before now I cant,to be fair thats concurrently the way the game works.
    Edit* psn id didnt work.
    EA/Origin worked
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Change out "platoon goals" video been there forever ive watched it 50 times hoping it will somehow go away. I never does! Its depressing before most my guys got fed up with bf1 and moved on we had fun like that. Now its me Billy and scotty last men standing. Dont need the reminder or the freeking video. Change it please. Refresh
  • RoyalKomodo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Weekly medals and community mission info.
    The current status of dog tags could be added so we can see progress with the dog tag in bf1
  • mgBB90
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What happens with the melee weapons statistics?

Today I was checked stats and I saw that most of them dissapear from my battlelog.

489a2c9ad47dc65d5098ecf22b85cdd2.png

Left only 4 of them (and 5 unlocked). Rest are missing. What's going on?

• AutumnD4WN
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Please make it so we can invite people to join our platoons from the app.

And for goodness sake, please (super-duper-pretty please) fix the MELEE WEAPONS BUG introduced weeks ago when Turning Tides was released: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/132284/knives-melee-weapons-gone#latest

UPDATE: Melee bug seems to have been fixed!
    Post edited by AutumnD4WN on
  • KoRnTuNeS_88
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread and Companion App are dead for long ago. They will not do any of your requests, maybe they can do with Battlefield 2018. I think this app cancelled completely, because it was already in disgrace.
  • n_hobby22
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    One thing that’s pretty minor I would like to see is a star or symbol by the codex entries if you’ve unlocked them but never read them. I’m kind of a codex junkie but after long gaming session, I forget which one I unlocked.
  • DireNazgul
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Have it always accessible too. Kind of like in Destiny, how you can pull up your character menu pretty much at any time.
  • steven-eserin
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can we have assignments for the class perks listed with steps and progress....
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    - Add more statistics.

We used to be able to see things like revives, vehicles destroyed etc. Why have it on battlelog but not companion?......

- Let us search for players

- Let us see battlereports, join servers & friends

- and a very very annoying thing is that you cant turn the screen on iPad, and if you start the companion when the screen is facing the wrong way it gets stuck and all you can do is to force restart the whole thing.
    This issue have been there since the app came, and its still not fixed....

-Total time played is not always added, only after playing base game maps it seems.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Battle Repor.... Ahh forget it it's like asking for a kidney
  • bananahead32
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It'd be nice if you could check your service assignment requirements in the companion app and medal progression would be a cool addition as well.
  • 1ar_ej
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Why isn't the play time counting anymore?
    Is it a problem or is it simply turned off?
  • NOMADSKYS
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's hard to make a suggestion but can we get the platoon emblem to actually work? I've made my emblem and to this day it still does not show in game!

It's actually never worked for me. I see many other people that have theirs but mine does not. Neither do any of my other platoon members.

Thanks! -NMS -STL
  • SSG_Smokin
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have not been able to log into my BF1 web companion now for weeks on my laptop. BF4 Battlelog works just fine.
    Any suggestions?
  • n3mir0th
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have one extremely simple suggestion, let's address the Elephant in the room:

Why on earth have you locked certain settings exclusively to the companion app? I understand download numbers are important, but this just leaves a sour taste. I downloaded the app, picked my dog tags and emblem and then immediately uninstalled. Not because the app was bad, but because it felt like someone forced me to download it. Those things are related to the actual game and omitting them from it is a seriously flawed strategy. So, my suggestion would be to put them in the game already. I can't remember the last game that made me download a phone app in order to change an in-game avatar. It's plain and simply absurd so please take a look at this.
  • 3rd3y3master
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2018
    When is bf4 for the 360 coming to companion app it says coming soon but it's been forever
  • antiami
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please add BF3 support for Companion app!
  • EXILE157
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ever since I created a Platoon on BF1, this Companion crap has ruined my ability to where my own Platoon Emblem on BF4!...I see no emblem on my weapons, vehicles or parachute. Yet my members see the default game flags depending on what side I'm on!?...I went and looked into the App and Site, set up the emblem hit save and back to the same crap again the default team flag?....Yet again I don't see no flag?

Can it be possible to detach from this BF1 and App for good that doesn't effect my BF4???

Please stop the force feeding BF1 advertising, I want a BF4 App that deals with just BF4.