Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• BerrakFX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Podrías ponnerle a la web un traductor automático,
    Creo facilitaria la comunicacion entre jugadores
  • BerrakFX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You could put a self-translator to the page that would facilitate the communication between players
  • KironetCZ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can you fix the **** emblem Saving?
  • tohellnbak
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Would be nice if you guys worked on a commander app (a'la BF4) as well. Especially with the heavy push for squad based points and actions. BF4 was fantastic with that app and the ability to play from another device like that. Anything like that in the works?
  • Andrew250
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Will this app be available for BF5?
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think it’s safe to say weren’t not going to get anything for a while yet, it’s something which may happen down the round if at all. Which is a shame.
  • unwin73
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How about letting us invite friends to platoons from the companion
  • DJDarkViper
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd just love to have a site to explore my progression honestly. Would often be a thing that would just take battlefield over the top for me and keep me going. Doesn't need to be anything nuts like adjusting kits and stuff, could be entirely read only based solely on my in-game performance with no social-media timeline or stuff like that, and I'd be happy super happy. Is the companion geared up to be like that? This is the first time I'm even hearing about the companion
  • TiltedGhost
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When can we expect to access BFV on companion?
  • UglyNoah
    1243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @EXILE157 your best bet is going on battle log on a computer and custom setting your tag and emblem.. or make them the same on bf4 and BF1.. that’s what I did
  • RomoUnited
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CAN YOU MAKE THE **** EMBLEMS APPEAR AND WORK PROPERLY?
  • Per_Hashisblad
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is an unofficial battlefield tracker here in the meantime:

https://battlefieldtracker.com/
  • ArthurFlange23
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Are we talking about the BF Companion app for Battlefield V?

If so... a good start would simply be to ADD the game to the app!

Being able to configure my squad's load outs while on the train home from work is my No. 1 ask - do that first, then iterate, iterate, iterate!
    Post edited by ArthurFlange23 on
  • SenseiBambam
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. load out's
    2. Squad management
    3. Emblemes
    4. Progressions with medals
    5. Progressions with your class levels
    6. Progression with your weapon levels
    7. Progression with you vehicles
    8. Progression with assignment's
  • BIuellama
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    1. Fix emblems not showing up in game or in the companion app (unless you try to edit them but then they go back to being invisible again)
  • RRuncie1
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back the companion app
  • BF4BREAKINGNEWS
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what you need to do is call dice and fix those issues instead of talking about companion fix the issue first what is this mess lord
  • BF4BREAKINGNEWS
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    these people that work for dice need to be fire they talk about next step companion lol fix these issue first, dice stop hiring people from the street
  • MojoRed
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is Uprise still the developer for the app?
  • RectifiedUser
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the damn crashing/disconnects. I can't even finish a match without it quitting. This is the only game that I get crashes on. How do you guys get away with this, a lawsuit should be started against EA.