Weekly BF

Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• MCjammydodger
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My top suggestions:
    1. Be able to track progress on community missions.
    2. Be able to view the weekly medals like you can in game.
    3. Have a server browser so you can find a server when you're not playing so you don't have to waste time looking once in game.
    4. Leaderboards.
    5. Have the ability to look at stats in game, like BF4 had with Battlelog.

Also, having the BFH page would be nice but I know that's being added anyway.
  • ODINz13
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Platoons added & the use of your own image would be great additions
  • Shtaff
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    - Leaderboards

- Battlereports

- MVP ribbon ( when you finish first of the game, you have not mvp ribbon or battlepack, do like bf2, bf 3 , the 3 players top score have this )

- bring it back battlelog, it's more detailed

Thanks
  • EnterpriseLP
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. Platoons / Clan System
    2. Battlereports (if possible)
    3. Since we're starting to get Community Missions, it would be nice to see my progress somewhere in-game or in the companion app.
    4. Being able to track my current medal progress. Each time I launch the app on my smartphone 90% of the time it shows a random medal which is not avaible in that weeks set of medals, or I earned it already
    5. An In-game companion. Something similar to the one used in BF4 and Hardline
  • BFBulletin
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    These are my top requests:

1. Battlereports (in order to share your best Battlefield moments / matches and report cheaters).
    2. Leaderboards (for competitive players).
    3. Live scoreboard (to know what's happening in a server before joining the match)
    4. Platoons (in order to play with friends and promote Battlefield groups: Progression system with ranks and rewards)
    5. A feature to mark favorite servers (rental servers).

and last but not least:

6. A premium calendar to know the upcoming events or the additional content in the near future.
    7. A feature to track your current progress in-game when a community mission is active.
    Post edited by BFBulletin on
  • ODINz13
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Also emblems from bf4 why wont they all show up on the app in bf1 can this be fixed
  • C0mbleX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would like those be added:
    1. Track progress on community missions in game and on companion
    2. Leaderboards in game and on companion
    3. In game detailed stats like battlelog has
    4. Battlereports
    5. Platoons
    6. Premium calendar in game and on companion (it would be nice to see what you get every month, like you could see on bf3, bf4 and bfh)
  • KostasXD1234
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Add Battle reports, Forums, Platoons, also the (Tag) in front of your name for example (Tag)SoldierName, and maybe u could make possible joining servers from the App? Oh.. and that issue with resetting loadouts, its annoying :P

Thanks <3
  • KostasXD1234
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KropshJ wrote: »
    Maybe a window for your community missions will be nice because I think we must know for sure if we will grap our prize

Yeah :D i need to see my progress on them :3
  • Swp2500
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to view the weekly medals in the app.
  • BIEKERT
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Platoon/clan support.
    2. Friend and global leaderboards.
    3. Battle reports
    4. Additional stat tracking (i.e. class SPM)
  • VoltSh0ck
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2017
    - Fix the reset loadout bug. (Really annoying, stopped using because of this)
    - Chatting through the App (Origin chats).
    - Feed/Wall section where others can post comments.
    - Battlereports.
  • MhmoM_V8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The classes need to be fixed and also whe there's no arabic language in the app :)
  • RoelSpanjers_NL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only thing that i miss. Is the option to see your Battlefield 3 stats. Especially now it has been backwards compatible for the Xbox One i miss it in the Companion.
  • Braddock512
    1311 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    MhmoM_V8 wrote: »
    The classes need to be fixed and also whe there's no arabic language in the app :)

Can you expound on "the classes need to be fixed"?
    What do you mean, exactly? (Just so we're on the same page).
    -Braddock512-
  • Path0g3n
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    -Basic social features like chat with friends and social feed with friends' posts and news announcements from EA/DICE
    -Advanced social feature: Building group/Squads with friends, add a logo and own chat rooms. Give them customize able access and visibility rights. These groups can also set date and time when and on which server to play and will get notified beforehand about the play session of the group.

-View and change weapon and vehicle skins in a 3D view. (Progresses via the backend in real time ingame)
    -Advanced player stats and information of my account and my friends.
    -'Hot community servers' where active communities (e.g. GameChangers, Influencers, Clans, etc.) are playing and suggest them to the user.
    -Announce new gamemodes/events/releases in detail beforehand via the app so busy people can plan a play session with the new content.

In general: As of right now I don't have any incentive to install and start this app on the go. Even though I am using a Battlefield app I don't feel connected to any of the great things of Battlefield. Besides news reading (which lacks current news, and visibility) there is better way for the app. Everything else can simply be done better and more comfortable on the consoles/PC's themselves. The features listed above would make this app more interesting for me.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

MhmoM_V8 wrote: »

Can you expound on "the classes need to be fixed"?
    What do you mean, exactly? (Just so we're on the same page).
    -Braddock512-

Probably he means gameplay-wise, not Companion app related.

• Heervristi
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What i miss in a whole, is that the map can't be displayed on a second monitor anymore. Or on your phone or tablet. Maybe there's a good reason for that?? i don't know. But that is my most missed feature with the companion.
    Another thing that's weird with the companion, is that you're not able to see the levels of the tanker, pilot or cavalry separately. You're only able to see how many XP you have with it.
  • DingoKillr
    3647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Most have put up some good ideas.
    - Track progress on community missions.
    - View the weekly medals and track progress.
    - Platoons
    - Calendar of up coming events(stop spring things on us in the last minute) in 1 or 2 month ahead.
    - Leaderboards or look up friends stats

For the mobile phone app I don't want Battlereports but for Tablet(ipad) I would like.
  • RaptorTheMLGAce
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Stuff that could be added :
    -Leaderboards
    -Battlereports
    -Stats that can be seen by anyone
    -"Check a profile" feature
    -Platoons
    -Offline option (like it would save the latest stats)
    -Private chat, which could have multiple players in it
    -Bf4 support (I dont know if it's buggy for me, but it just doesnt work on my end)

Hope some of these will make it to the app, have a nice day/night :)