Weekly Debrief

Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• RAAAAMMMM
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add the tactical map for platoon commanders not to press the case but in combat "attack this goal!" there he could devote kvadratyna that obtatit note artileriyu request, airstrike, etc.
  • Kudziama88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1) Battlereports!!!
    2) Stats reset, for premium players.
    3) Search for the players!
  • mrbl4ck5000
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We need leaderboards again
  • T1murik
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I need in battlefield companion:
    1) Opening battlepacks;
    2) Updating statistics on kills in real time( now i have to relaunch the app to see growing results on kills from the last match);
    3)Easy way to buy weapons,battlepacks if you have battle points;
    4)launch the game from the app without touching consoles: connect to servers, choose operations to play and e.t.c. and the console starts loading right after these steps in companion;
    5) Availability to see servers,filter them,shoose favourites, and of course to connect to them from the app
  • virtualmarc
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    - More detailed Statistics like in Battlelog
    - Battlereports
    - Social Features (compare to friends, detailed friends stats, share unlocks, etc. all that battlelog had)
    - Platoons
    - Server sharing
  • TONYonPC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hey, here is my contribution :

- Overview of servers and the possibility of sharing them
    - Launch a game with the application (for BF1, BFH, BF4 and BF3)
    - Give us back the commander mode on tablets with BF4
    - Possibility to display the map on a second screen on normal mode on BF1, BF4, etc.

I had other ideas, but I will not share them because they have already been spelled out.
  • Twx_77
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you to hear the community.
    My Opinion is:

1- Add letters ( A,B,C...etc ) when we want to create emblem.

2- Identify each slide and moved all ( move the whole emblem ).

3- leaderborads and list the servers.
  • FR3ON_1324
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Uploading Pictures To Be An Emblem Thats Gonna Be Cool
    Add Letters To The Emblem Costumaization
    Coustomize The Tank And Plane classes

I hope this gonna be added :)
  • WR4ITH66
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    to be honest i do not use the Battlefield Companion, think i am one of a few who does not have a mobile phone ! yep thats right no mobile, do i want one not sure
  • TheChickenBoo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree with the people who want the companion app to be in the in game menu rather than on the phone it would make it much easier for people to access that way.
  • JakeNoach
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 4
    Deleted by user.
    Post edited by JakeNoach on
  • OnkelLars
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    271/5000
    Hi,
    my ideas for improving the Companion app:

For serverowner:
    Remaining time of the server
    Extend server runtime
    Server runtime
    Crashlogs
    Player overview
    Admins commands like
    Kick
    Ban
    Start Balancing
    Edit Maprotation Live, Nextmap, Endround
    Stop / Start / Restart server
    Votekick / Votebann
    Edit Whitelist / Reserved Slot, more admins
    Edit Bad Language Filter, Planer/Textmessages
    Rename the Server
    Sniper-Limit On / Off
    Enable / Disable each Weapon / Mortar / Vehicles
    Admins or only Serverowner can reporting Serverproblems in App --> Become Ticket ID per Mail from EA?
    Show Playerstats Live K/D, Kills/min.

For all players:
    Commander Mode like BF4
    Minimap
    Overview Servername, Maps, Settings, Tickets left like battlefieldtracker.com
    Player overview
    Top Players like Gametracker
    Report Players direct to Origin / Fairfight against Cheaters / Racists
    Votekick/ban
    Serverstats / Ranking
    Playerstats / Ranking
    Add new friends
    Search and add servers to favorites / Give Name and Save or Load Favorites to your Account

Regards OnkelLars (www.enaw.eu)
  • The_TazZ
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Faster performance.

I think this app is more a Web-based App (?), so it´s slow in performance.
    I want to edit my loadouts quick while being in combat!

And maybe add Android TV support?
  • azgoodaz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We'd love to get more feedback from the community...
    This isn't Battlelog. Posting "go back to Battlelog" isn't feedback...

Welp, I have no feedback then. Battlelog is 10x better because the website is kinda horrible. Just my view. You spend a lot of money on development of Battlelog and you just stopped supporting it for future titles? Smh
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2017
    Honest advice: Since you got rid of Battlelog, please don't go back to app or website. Multiple platforms will NEVER work properly, as we can clearly see from the fact that loadouts/medals/progress differs/overwrites ALREADY. Stay ingame, or roll everything back to battlelog.
    Edit: We should not be forced to use a mobile phone, because the app is reaaaaaaaally slow. Since we currently cannot even Alt+Tab out of the game, a browser-based solution is not working either. It all needs to stay ingame!
    What we need:
    -Battlereports have to come back, especially since I often do not see the endofround screen.
    -Battlereports have to contain all information from the ingame endofroundscreen aswell.
    -Proper medal overview please!
  • Bullitt6
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    -Battlereports (a absolut must)
    -Server browser with ticket display
    -more features/possibilities for the emblem editor (like to be able to use a vector graphic as emblem- I know "normal" pictures won't work because of the copyright but a vector graphic I designed myself should be possible!)
    -clan tags/platoon system
    -Stats reset

There are so many good ideas...hope we will see some implemented :)
  • JeebusTheJew
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can we just have this added to the game instead.......

Like when you could open Battlelog in-game?
    -Braddock512-

That would greatly improve the app. Maybe the part if I accidentally press on my loadouts that it doesn't reset them. Like a confirm change button.
  • SuperPowerKill
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ODINz13 wrote: »
    . is there a chance to fully intergrate the app with the game so what ever is done in the app its set the same in game

I've also noticed a huge disconnect between the app and game. Like the info isn't synchronizing between the two.
  • THE_GAYNERAL
    Clan Tags and Platoons!
  • Dan19790
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Clan tags yes, yes, yes