Weekly Debrief

Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• finc-kramer
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    1. I miss the battle report history from Battlelog. I liked being able to choose favorite game battle reports to show/share with friends. Now we only the after game stats.. then gone forever.
    2. Now that class levels are being increased to 50, a clear progression indicator to next level would be nice. The only way I know to see it now is under the 'Weapons & Gadget' section under the Soldier tab when you launch the game.
    3. Would be nice if there was an email option when a new community event is about to start. I almost missed the latest zodiac dogtag challenge. So an email sent when a community event is about to happen, or some kind of option to choose to receive(or not to receive) and email would be nice.
    4. Announcement regarding #FridayNightBattlefield. I am not a twitter or twitch user,or any of those things. This maybe a lost cause. I play on the North American West servers... and there has been very little activity on those servers Friday nights. So I am not sure if it's mainly a European thing, or I am just not finding all the information. Nutshell.. and announcement of time, server name, criteria if any for a challenge.etc.
    Post edited by finc-kramer on
  • steven-eserin
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. squad up with mates before entering a game.
    2. change vehicle skins
    3. set active medal from weekly choice
    4. better communication overall about things like community challenges.
  • finc-kramer
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Just a quick update. My android companion app is now working and I was able to register and download BF1 CTE last night. Edit.. crap sorry where is the delete.. meant to update another forum post.
  • kilo7Actual
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The metric thats labeled skill has always been intriguing to me as a battlefield player, I would like to see how that metric compares to other players. Like a leaderboard system, where you you could find yourself within the community. As well as being able to look up best tankers, most kills, best KD ect...
  • FX_-0-Vince-0-
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Step one: fix the class resetting bug.
    Seriously, why is this still an issue?

I'm not reinstalling your app until you do.
  • EzioMaverick
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can we just have this added to the game instead.......

Like when you could open Battlelog in-game?
    -Braddock512-

We could alt+tab out and use battlelog which has tons of features than the companion app.
    Like leaderboards. In companion you can't even see the xp of your class that you are trying to rank up, can't compare player stats with friends.. I could go on and on. Companion is a great approach but it is not complete yet.
  • spadam1983
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Step one: fix the class resetting bug.
    Seriously, why is this still an issue?

I'm not reinstalling your app until you do.

Thats why I never use the app!! Thought something like that would have been sorted!!!
    But I'm sure I have used the loadout screen on battlelog via a PC, and still does the same when in game.

• DonovanFlugel
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How long are we going to see "COMING SOON" on the Battlelog App for Battlefield Hardline?
  • PUNISHEDRANDOM
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    HARDCORE MODE NEEDS MORE DAMAGE
  • BladerunnerxRC
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    * Fix the load out function. since it does not work or display all the configuration options.
  • DontTread0nMe58
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't see my emblem I made in the companion app for BF1, is this an issue that is happening a lot or just me? My live account and EA accounBFF are linked to it and it is equipped.
  • SpicyMEATBALL34
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My Assualt class is frozen at 11... and it does not go up at all, Ive gotten 300+ kills hours of game play after the winter update and my Assault rank is completely frozen, i played medic for an hour and its ranking up just fine.. DICE PLEASE PLEASE Help, assault is my favorite class it is very upsetting please help
  • Triangl_O_X_sqr
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Adding the forum to the app would be great
  • xxShiftyxxx
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Platoons bring back platoons where has that gone who made that decision.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlepacks need to in companion they cause to many issues in game.
  • brunoqueiros
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Make it more stable and with less bugs before add new features. E.g. the loudout isn't working and add vehicles . Like other players mention it the feature to track medals and community missions is a must have (also in game for community missions).
  • Roadkill303
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are loads of things that need changing/adding in companion app but I'm going to only mention just one since it's quite simple and was a small feature that was taken away.

-Since the inclusion of ribbons the total number of medals completed is now no longer shown on the career page, it's now all awards totalled together with ribbons. Some Medals are difficult to acquire and just like soldiers from real conflict should be treated with a bit of pride(that's the whole point of a medal!) and shown off for all to see, but for some reason the developers don't seem to realise that and hide the medals achievements amongst the lessor ribbons. This reason is one of the many reasons the medal system in BF1 has not been implemented correctly both in game and in the companion app. Please separate totals for medals and ribbons and place them upfront on careers page in app, A BIT LIKE PINNING THEM TO YOUR CHEST! SIMPLE!
  • PvtJohnTowle
    944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the ability to add clan tags in this companion app like there was in Battlelog?
  • xOEx_Jabba81
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the ability to add clan tags in this companion app like there was in Battlelog?

unfortunately nowhere...
  • MikeBrownie88
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    when we note the "server" or the "battlepack" issues, it will make sense when we could open battlepacks like it was in battlelog for bf4