Weekly Debrief

Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• Emperor_Thrawn12
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think it should have a game in it like Star Wars battlefront companion
  • RobDon526
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know what all this paltton talk is? 4squads = a 20man platoon? I barely find 1 guy to stay by me&play let alone 20
  • RobDon526
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I only use the app for changing my made emblems everyday. Other then that kinda pointless
  • The_DoctorsWife1
    129 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you going to fix that glitch where you have multiple empty emblem slots? Despite past updates I still have yet to be rid of it.

• FIRESTARTER_9999
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would like to track special dog tags in the app. Thanks.
  • Suburus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    - See your most recent played matches and what your score was and if you won etc...
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    Every time I look through the loadout menu - even just to see what I have left to unlock or what the requirements are to unlock new weapons it resets all my loadouts so when you join in a game you have all the basic packages - if no changes were made then leave it as is...this happens on PC, on the app or on the xbox - really annoying.
    Would like a separate tab for items that are still locked - assignments - so I don't have to go through issue above.
    Off topic but this irks me severly - still have not unlocked the Bartek and have over 200 hours in - have had enough puzzle pieces to make 5 sawtooth knives and one extra though and I know it is random but that's just stupid. Yesterday I opened 3 superior cases and received three humpback shotgun skins in a row - that's not random that's repetitive - so traded in some scrap and got another sawtooth piece which made the extra noted above...something has to be done here folks?
    Where do people get this barbed wire bat? Some guy killed me with it on xbox and I thought it was a pc exclusive?
  • LanceKilkenny65
    104 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A base command game similar to what was in Star Wars Battlefront would be fun but with the ability to play either side
  • xX_1DaRkNeSs
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2017
    I think the features missing on companion are all that has on battlelog:

-an option to search for players that aren't my friend
    -battle reports
    -leaderboards
    -platoons
    -BF3 stats

I was going to say a chat system, but I think this feature needs to be added on web version of Origin
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd ike it to stop resetting my stats in game, every time i look at it, i'd also love a feature to view and add skins in the app. I know it's trying to look modern and minimal/flashy but i think it's boring. The guns just look like emblems. I'd like to see the guns and gadgets, zoom in and have a proper look and try out skins while i'm just using the app instead of having to do it online, in game all the time. Battlepack opening in app would be a nice option as well.
  • PepticSilver2
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Global leaderboards
    Clan tags for bf1

More of an in game feature but in the customize soldier menu add the ability to change the vehicle classes
  • taylord012000
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is useless. Just like unlocking skins. Who needs 10 different skins for each weapon? Nobody. Attachments that affect the gun's performance are better for unlocks and rewards.
  • olavafar
    1960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This app has been out for quite a long time now. Hardly any updates and it is basically not working at all except for reading some news that I basically do not care much about. It appears as if zero resources are devoted to this app (and I really mean zero). At this stage it feels odd to even ask for ideas for new features so shouldn't this thread just be locked (maybe the whole section of the forum)?
  • Claytompson
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Heey guys i have a question for companion app and cte,
    When will the access be re-released for new subscriptions?
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Constant reset on loadouts from accessing PC, xbox or app on droid - i.e. I look up what I have loaded on any one of them and it's reset to base so I set up to whatever for the new unlock or whatever i feel like using and I play a few games and then I check how many more 'revives' or whatever I need to unlock weapon 'x' and it resets all loadouts back to 'factory' base start weapons...default.
    Please put in the coding somewhere that if no changes were made then don't reset to default and/or put the unlocks for new weapons on a separate header so I don't have to dicker through the loadout screen to see if I have enough 'spots with the periscope' please.
  • MrJayPee71
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There seems to be a bug where if you look at the ribbons earnt by any if your contacts, the ribbons shown are your own ribbons I.e. My ribbons are shown against all my buddies as well (I cannot believe we have all got the same achievements)
  • KizaTheMan
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Change the background of it please.
  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why does this guy post so many discussions..
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why does this guy post so many discussions..

Because he's the North American community manager?
  • no_killn_kitti
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I want to know what my past games history were and see where I did well or not against other players. I would also like to see more input on the UI each spawn about assignments while you are playing other than the usual weekly medal update