Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• Braddock512
    1272 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    Why does this guy post so many discussions..

Because he's the North American community manager?
    Yeah.. sorta part of my job. LOL
    -Braddock512-
  • BackTailShuv
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    How about an In-Game Emblem Creator!
  • iceman16p
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like a way to invite Battlefield community friends to the squad or game you are in, not only just PSN/PC/XBOX.
  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by KeithxSavage on
  • Pakey74
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST !
  • A1EVLSS
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mortars not updating in companion or in game stats. Received a service star ,but it says 0 kills. PS4 and Android. Can this be looked at and fixed?
  • A1EVLSS
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MhmoM_V8 wrote: »
    The classes need to be fixed and also whe there's no arabic language in the app :)

Can you expound on "the classes need to be fixed"?
    What do you mean, exactly? (Just so we're on the same page).
    -Braddock512-

Probably he means gameplay-wise, not Companion app related.
    Mortars not updating in companion or in game stats. Received a service star ,but it says 0 kills. PS4 and Android. Can this be looked at and fixed?
  • DeadlyLizzard144
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Make a way to save and see screenshots and clips through the app like you can do on the Xbox app.
  • AnimeMix4Blitz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    I only have one that comes to mind right now. I'm seriously missing the use of Hex Codes for coloring shapes in the emblem editor, I have color vision deficiency so getting the exact shades of colors I'm looking for is really tricky.
    Post edited by AnimeMix4Blitz on
  • DaiQiqing
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    我希望下一个battlefield,推出一战,二战,冷战,现代,未来(星球登陆战)在一个模式里。发展混合模式。把他们按时间点融合在一起的模式
    I hope the next battlefield, the introduction of World War I, World War II, the cold war, modern, future (Star Wars) in a model. Mixed development model. The pattern of integrating them into time points.
  • DaiQiqing
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • 20twin-twiin
    39 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm new to battlefield so I don't really have as much to say as the rest other than yes more detailed stats for instance showing
    how many wins/losses per game mode
    Better tracking of the medals we are actually working on during that specific week In guessing that would be real time?
    Perhaps players that we've came across in matches n the option to add them to friends or invite to community
    I received a notification this morning for the Easter eggs I thought was decent but it started yesterday so perhaps an in advance sort of thing
    Also for the dog tags maybe something showing how many of what need to complete in order to achieve it for example showing 97/100 kills that way we'll know ok we just need 3 more.

Like I've mentioned before n will continue to say so ya doing a kick aZz job with this game. I'm so looking forward to the new expansion n keep doing ya dam thing ppl!! :#
  • billybobjoe411
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is the companion able to run in a web browser? If so how would i go about doing so?
  • qj2002
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Have they thought of a way to show what medals are available for the week or show where we stand for the ones we chose.
    Also another question, what if any are going to the future uses for the warbonds?? I purchased the shortcut and have been just building a stock pile .
  • FrankiePS74
    Cram as much from battlelog into it as possible. That was a great system.
    1. Make the loadout smoother overall, and so you can change ALL loadouts, even the tank drivers etc.
    2. Make a switch, Companion primary on/off. That way you can just play around on it without
    screwing up your setups.
    3. Let you know clearer what weapon is soon up for award. At least the next one for every class, Medic - Mondragon sniper 93/100.
    4. The progression on unlocked weapons should be on that page also.
    5. All the maps in 2D with all info available for studying. You could come up with pretty good tactics before even turning on the game.

But again, make it as close overall as the battlelog was only new and improved.
    Thanks
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Add reddit updates, calendar and update notes to the cte and the news is lacking of what is going on - simply we want more, much like content. Battlefront 1 is like BF1 in that the game launched well, the graphics are great, replayability good for a time but low on content, progression and glitch. Battlefront is coming and it looks like they got the hint, BF1 is fading especially due to lack of maps - don't think we need more game modes just more maps and weapons (look at when we received more maps on BF3 and BF4 which launched roughly) so perhaps on BF2 (the 2018 version - name is a guess here for WWII) we'll get what we should have gotten in BF1 from the get go.
  • A1EVLSS
    **Still wondering why Mortars are not showing kills on BF1 Companion. Not even for in game stats. I received a Service star, but the stats show 0 kills. Maybe with any luck this will be fixed. PS4 and Android.
  • A1EVLSS
    **Still wondering why Mortars are not showing kills on BF1 Companion. Not even for in game stats. I received a Service star, but the stats show 0 kills. Maybe with any luck this will be fixed. PS4 and Android.
  • A1EVLSS
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    Why does this guy post so many discussions..

Because he's the North American community manager?
    Yeah.. sorta part of my job. LOL
    -Braddock512-

• federisimo
    There should be a platoon section on the companion