Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• Nixal1337
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are there plans to add server administration to the companion? Kick, ban, vip, etc.
  • battletobattle
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    - Battlereports
    - Bug fix the solder customize loadout(when you update it doesn't save)
    - Servers friends are playing on
    - Uploading avatar or platoon pictures
  • Merjah
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I only have one thing in mind how about a eaiser way to stay in contact with your Platoon either through the app or the in game companion either by being able to send messages out in like a group chat to everyone at one time or some sort of message of the day system that pops up on screen when logging on
  • richymillion
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Game stats like in battle log, would love to go back and see how I did in previous rounds.
  • kniphtee
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    ease of use with the updates from other (wink, wink - reddit, twitter, etc.) battlefield mediums - I hate hearing from third party 'x' that DICE just posted topic 'Z' and then hunt it down to a troll or Jack just commented about 'Y' and we have no idea where it came from and oh it's on page 1576 of a reddit forum...I don't have the time to bebop around everything and get tired of remembering passwords for various accounts - nice, neat and simple - this is where we (DICE) will be posting everything since their own forum isn't it.
  • chenguiwu11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    This Update is weak。I don't like it at all。you shouldn't cancel delay compensation。It was unfair for high pings player 。I hope will change back next update.

• masadasif
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My companion app is showing the wrong played hours. In origin it shows 340 hours and in companion app it is at 207 hours, can this be fixed?
  • Peacekeeper3232
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mortar kills wont show
  • A1EVLSS
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield Companion Broke!!
    My stationary weapon kills are registering, but it says zero Service Stars. I have over 1,100 kills. Please fix. This is PS4 and Android.
    Mortars not showing any kills, but have multiple Service Stars. PS4 and Android
    Please fix, thank you.
  • iano1978
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. Platoon Integration
    2. Battle Reports
    3. Medal/Dog Tag Progress (eg. Dog tag shows 48/100 kills etc)
    4. Vehicle loadout (similar to in game)
    5. Stats to be more detailed - Heals, revives, resupplies etc

Although the soldier loadout seems to be working a lot better now I would love to see something similar to the Soldier Customization screen in game, showing the actual soldier where skins can be seen properly.
  • MrSynysterr
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    1. Forums
    2. Platoon system
    3. Improved friend system
    4. A feed/wall system
    5. Leaderboards (maybe)

Hmm sounds like BL doesn't it?

Seriously tho, why was it even necessary to revamp the whole system? The new app took maaany steps back and didn't improve at all...

Couldn't agree more. Why replace a good, working app with one with significantly less features?
  • brunoqueiros
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Companion should allow users to track everything in game, like dogtags (eg dog tag Frontline Front Side)....its not possible to know how many victories we have in dlc modes... like frontlines. We need that stats, wins by game mode. pls dice. Add this feature to our companion app.
  • Gaming_Shadi
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    am sorry I know this is not the main topic but we (middle eastern) dont have any support form DICE, our ping is 200+ in our servers 4 days now and we cant play the game, we need middle east support our community cant reach any of DICE support please give us more attention we are big community.
  • PRECUTEAGLE7170
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 1 is a good video game multiplayer mode etc but single play mode like campaign/war stories only have six stories. There must be more stories of the horrors of world war 1 it's will be good for playing more war stories of our great grandfathers in the Great War/World War 1
  • Mustafa-GTX
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

01- track community mission & medal
    02- Battlereports
    03- search friend
    04- Platoon+ Leaderboards
    05- open battlebacks in the app
  • lewisduffy93
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Map voting I thought I would love and initially I did!
    But it's has become ridiculous now argonne Amiens and Sinai repeat
    Today I played Argonne to Amiens straight back to argonne
    If you play a map if shouldn't be in the votes for like 2 or 3 games I haven't played fao or giants in ages and as much as they aren't the best maps it's still good to have the variety!
    Not sure if map voting has already been raised and dealt with, if so sorry!
  • SilentHunter563
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why have all the new weapon variants from the spring update vanished into thin air from the companion and the tracker within the last few days?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here's my list...

It would be really nice to access this from the game rather than by phone or computer. I actually made a thread about stats when the game released because I was annoyed that none of the stuff involved with the app was on the game.

Platoons, the app as of now basically just allows you to look at stats and change your emblems. I guess you can change classes too. It'd be nice if someone wanted to join I could let them in from work or where ever.

I believe the forums can be accessed, it would be cool if you could send messages though, if I remember correctly you could on battlelog.

Actually as I'm sitting here typing can it just be as close to battlelog as possible? Battlelog was a pretty good set up.
  • d3v1lzwayz
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2017
    Companion app is great, I would love to see a little more platoon info displayed. It would be awesome if you could access your platoon settings through this as well, might want to give promotion when I'm away from console. I think some sort of communication to platoon members and friends would be very useful in helping coordinate games/scrimmages. Absolutely agree with info on the community missions. Would like to know how I'm doing in the challenges/requirements, and possibly be displayed when completed.
  • KeithxSavage
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add new skins for the weapons... They make new ones for the vehicles but barley any have been new for the weapons. Give us something cool to unlock, itll keep the community boomin