What's your biggest fear?

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Curious to see what people say.

Mine is the fact that, once I'm a cop, I may have to shoot, and possibly kill someone. I'd like to think I'd do it if it's necessary, but the idea genuinely scares me.

Comments

• wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My biggest fear is the Cascadia subduction zone mega earthquake that is supposed to happen in the next 50 years, I would be effected by it tremendously
  • IPutatoI
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    snake in toilet
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am afraid that the PC crowd will get their way. If they do get their way all the men will be feminine and all the women will be victims. The world will be based on feelings not fact. In other words the beginning of the end.
  • FatBottomedBoiii
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 2017
    to live life alone, die a virgin or get my schIong chopped off etc. oh and also spiders
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Large, deep bodies of water. More so what is (or may be) lurking beneath me. Even if I was in an ocean that I knew was lifeless, I would still be pretty freaked out.
    Even applies to boats. Im sure id be fine on a large boat, but in a small boat... Nope....

This phobia even carries over to the video game world. If I can avoid swimming, I will. If I cant, ill try and find a way to.
    I question how I managed to make myself find all the underwater collectibles in GTA V...

Funny because contradictory to this fear, one of my favorite games of all time is Zelda: Windwaker. Which 75% of the gameplay is boating around in a tiny sail boat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • rock1obsta
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am afraid that the PC crowd will get their way. If they do get their way all the men will be feminine and all the women will be victims. The world will be based on feelings not fact. In other words the beginning of the end.

Thats truly terrifying. PC'ness is bad enough, if they ran the world, Id commit seppuku. Who the hell wants to live in a censored world where offending someone can actually get you in trouble?

.....oh wait......
  • Professor_Memes
    1139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Large, deep bodies of water. More so what is (or may be) lurking beneath me. Even if I was in an ocean that I knew was lifeless, I would still be pretty freaked out.
    Even applies to boats. Im sure id be fine on a large boat, but in a small boat... Nope....

While it's not my greatest fear I have a strange but similar version of this. Swimming in deep water in the ocean would freak me out a little, but swimming in the bahamas in 50 FOW where it's crystal clear I wouldn't mind at all. Swimming in a shallow lake with muddy or weedy bottom also gets to me. Another thing is drop offs. I can't stand them, even just looking at them while in a kayak will give me chills. Oh and submerged boulders will do it too. I don't know why but just seeing such a large object beneath me is unsettling.

My biggest fear is bees though.
  • Vespervin
    1205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Big spiders. It was never a problem until I turned around 17, before that I never cared about them. Now whenever I see a spider, no matter the size, it dies. Mind you, I grew up in Australia, so when I say big spiders, I mean big, and not what these Americans in Portland OR USA call big.
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What's going to happen in the next 4 years
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Death....oh wait it's almost here..
  • Berrywoke
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I fear nothing.
    I dread much.
  • Templar_Vischa
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Wasps
  • rock1obsta
    3776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1984 coming true.
    Its happening in tiny little doses right now, but I pray it never gets to that extreme.
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Being manhandled by women
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

This phobia even carries over to the video game world. If I can avoid swimming, I will. If I cant, ill try and find a way to.
    I question how I managed to make myself find all the underwater collectibles in GTA V...

Funny because contradictory to this fear, one of my favorite games of all time is Zelda: Windwaker. Which 75% of the gameplay is boating around in a tiny sail boat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I totally understand

I'm not afraid but I can get uncomfortable about water I can't see through.

Think Deep Blue Sea set it off
    That and looking up sea monsters and megaldons doesn't help matters

92a5ef2e62cd6f0cb8b2caaabdd46675.jpg
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    While it's not my greatest fear I have a strange but similar version of this. Swimming in deep water in the ocean would freak me out a little, but swimming in the bahamas in 50 FOW where it's crystal clear I wouldn't mind at all. Swimming in a shallow lake with muddy or weedy bottom also gets to me. Another thing is drop offs. I can't stand them, even just looking at them while in a kayak will give me chills. Oh and submerged boulders will do it too. I don't know why but just seeing such a large object beneath me is unsettling.
    crabman169 wrote: »
    I'm not afraid but I can get uncomfortable about water I can't see through.

Think Deep Blue Sea set it off
    That and looking up sea monsters and megaldons doesn't help matters

Basically that. If i go to a beach, ill go out a decent ways no problem. Because I know all that is below me is sand and rocks and such.

But in deeper waters, thinking of whats under, or around me, that i cant see freaks me out. Doesn't matter if its a creature or not. Shipwrecks and especially sea weed give me the chills.

• Ckrupitzer
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Being buried alive... *Shivers*
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a similar thing tbh lol. Swimming in water where I can't see the bottom gets to me.

• x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Snakes are probably my biggest phobia. I do have very mild form of claustrophobia, not so much in small spaces like an elevator but being crowded by numerous people (I like having lots of "personal space.") Also, I can't stand getting something on my hands (like ink or oil or anything that stains.) It's not debilitating but it does make me feel apprehensive until I can wash my hands. I've had that since I was a small child and have no idea why it bothers me so bad.
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

Guess who lives on this ship:

mysterious-ocean-hum-underwater-noise.jpg
    You