There is too much aim assist in this Battlefield

Comments

• TaktikzPS4
    324 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FPS games that run between 45-60fps are smooth enough to aim accurately on console without aim assists.

I can understand aim assist on games that only run at 30fps or less because it's alot harder to aim, it's slow sluggish and the screen judders across as you're aiming, it isn't smooth enough, but PS4 / PS4 Pro the aim assist isn't needed as the game is nice and smooth.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Let's keep this conversation going, with a potential cte on both platforms, now is the perfect time to voice our concerns.
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Let's keep this conversation going, with a potential cte on both platforms, now is the perfect time to voice our concerns.

What would solve a problem would be an simple x on browser to find servers without autorotate x slowdown x.

This would just need an working server browser and rent a server. This needs to be adressed asap to keep the game interesting and there would be a getaway from this quickmatch/dice official16848492 server horror dream.

I hope they will fix those two atleast but giving an option to find servers without autorotate/slowdown or without both would be an amazing addition.

The game is catering to casual players and not giving those bf genre veterans almost any chanse to find those balanced games they are looking for.

In bf4 it was extremely hard to find servers without aim assists.

Favourite servers???? Anyone have any?

• theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The best solution would be to have Aim Assist only work on other players that had Aim Assist on. Probably impossible but it would be nice.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

RB6 gameplay is trash. Reminds me of "competitive" rescue cancer on Hardline.

totally subjective.. never played it, never will, but i know thousands and thousands would disagree with you there - the game is only as fun as the person playing ;)
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

RB6 gameplay is trash. Reminds me of "competitive" rescue cancer on Hardline.

totally subjective.. never played it, never will, but i know thousands and thousands would disagree with you there - the game is only as fun as the person playing ;)

Perhaps they would, but I dont care about them. I have my own opinion.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have my own opinion.

my point exactly - so try "R6S is trash IMO" next time

• e-Sparta_Rambo
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have my own opinion.

my point exactly - so try "R6S is trash IMO" next time

I am not gonna add IMO (In My Opinion) everytime I reply to something. This is what forum is all about. Sharing or saying your opinion. Just like many people here are agreeing that aim assist has to go, while no skill wannabes (the ones who are abusing it) are defending it.
  • trip1ex
    5332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    on the pc I'd just like to know what deaths are from aim assist or at the very least know the percentage. I'd also like to know if vehicles are using it.
  • ILoveBF2Fin
    486 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    on the pc I'd just like to know what deaths are from aim assist or at the very least know the percentage. I'd also like to know if vehicles are using it.

Wait what it works on vehicles too? Or did you just assume that? Hehe come to think of it, the tank gewehr on the tank hunter landship would be pretty broken with this games aim assist
  • widdy2
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So, to take part in the CTE I have to buy premium. But I don't want to buy premium until I know there will be auto rotation free servers, or a reduced aim assist overall.

Why do we have to buy premium to take part in the CTE ? It should be open to all those that really care about this franchise and let's make this game the amazing shooter that it could be!
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    widdy2 wrote: »
    So, to take part in the CTE I have to buy premium. But I don't want to buy premium until I know there will be auto rotation free servers, or a reduced aim assist overall.

Why do we have to buy premium to take part in the CTE ? It should be open to all those that really care about this franchise and let's make this game the amazing shooter that it could be!

It might seem unfair, but it creates focused conversation, from those who are invested in the franchise.

There is no promise they will address the a assist at all.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

First, the CTE is only on PC at the moment, so don't buy Premium expecting to get in if you play on console. Secondly, in the past, the upcoming DLC maps would pass through CTE for testing before being released to the public. If you could just play all of them for free on CTE, there would be no reason to actually buy the DLC. I suspect this is one reason you need to have Premium.
  • widdy2
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It might seem unfair, but it creates focused conversation, from those who are invested in the franchise.

I get the reasons, as Skippy said about the dlc getting tested first. But I have invested in the franchise. I played both Bad Company 1 & 2 and you can see I played every BF title since, including Hardine lol. (I also bought premium on BF3 and played over 1200 hours)

I just think there are non premium members, like myself who truly love the franchise and would love to put some input into BF1s direction and future improvements.

• Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just yesterday I dropped off of a balcony on Sinai, facing my target. Suddenly another opponent who ran beneath me dragged my whole screen about 30 degrees give or take. Needless to say I missed my opportunity.
  • KingTolapsium

I get the reasons, as Skippy said about the dlc getting tested first. But I have invested in the franchise. I played both Bad Company 1 & 2 and you can see I played every BF title since, including Hardine lol. (I also bought premium on BF3 and played over 1200 hours)

I just think there are non premium members, like myself who truly love the franchise and would love to put some input into BF1s direction and future improvements.

I contributed to the bf4 cte. I'm on ps4, I never got into an official test server.

The CTE is about more than being a test dumby. It's about engaging with the developers and community.

Premium is the gate fee, but there is premium content on display. Anyone can participate in the conversation, you don't even have to own bf1 to get on the battlefield_live reddit sub.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just yesterday I dropped off of a balcony on Sinai, facing my target. Suddenly another opponent who ran beneath me dragged my whole screen about 30 degrees give or take. Needless to say I missed my opportunity.

Turn it off and set yourself free :smiley:
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017

I do, the point is, I believe it's too easy to abuse.
    Post edited by Ggballday414 on
  • DavTan
    863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

It doesn't matter if you turn it off... Auto rotate will still kick in sometimes.
    It's like dice doesn't want you to stop using it and punishes you. Jk
    It's just so strong that when you turn it off.... It's still there.
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DavTan wrote: »

It doesn't matter if you turn it off... Auto rotate will still kick in sometimes.
    It's like dice doesn't want you to stop using it and punishes you. Jk
    It's just so strong that when you turn it off.... It's still there.

Thats slowdown when its not working right.