Weekly Debrief

We Want Easter Eggs & Battle Eye

Naberius-Gage
180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
First I would like to say the BF4 easter egss were great. I'd like to see some in BF1 ! Also Instead of using FairFight I think it should be battle eye.

Can I get thoughts, concerns, and constructive critisism on this topic please.

Thank you all for reading,
Very Respectfully W0rldatwar

Comments

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I liked hardlines Easter eggs leading up to BF1. BF4 took a whole lot more investment of time though lol
  • Naberius-Gage
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes I just want the hunt it is so fun.
  • Axlerod1
    1378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The struggle to bridge the gap between client and server can lead developers down other controversial paths, as well. Harton only mentions Bohemia Interactive's preferred anticheat client, BattlEye, in passing, but earlier this year it raised an alarm in the ARK: Survival Evolved community after players reported that it was digging through their personal files. A BattlEye rep at the time didn't shy from admitting it was "very invasive" and that "it has to be so that it's able to fully do its job."

"Yes, BattlEye has to be able to scan all memory (RAM) and all game- and system-related files on disk," a BattlEye dev wrote in a Steam forum post from February. "However, this does not mean that BE is looking through your personal files, credit card details or other such information and sends them to our servers."

Harton won't give me specifics on how much Bohemia Interactive spends on anti-cheat efforts, but he does tell me they involve "legal helping us, dedicated staff buying cheats, programmers fixing vulnerabilities, community members," and more.
  • Pac_BF
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd like an easter egg great like the Phantom.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's an easter egg (with regards to this context - I know the chocolate version)

and what's a battle eye ( is that what Colonel 100 calls a body part ?)
  • Naberius-Gage
    An easter egg is sort of hidden in game content that a community looks hard to find or activate to gain something valuable in game. Battle eye is a anti cheat system like fair fight but better.
  • BigF33t_13
    6677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    First I would like to say the BF4 easter egss were great. I'd like to see some in BF1 ! Also Instead of using FairFight I think it should be battle eye.

YOU want easter eggs and Battle Eye. Not me. Battle Eye isn't all it's cracked up to be, and it would cost way to much money and resources to be implemented.
  • Naberius-Gage
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

YOU want easter eggs and Battle Eye. Not me. Battle Eye isn't all it's cracked up to be, and it would cost way to much money and resources to be implemented.

Stop coming to every post I have and being negative and targeting me. No one likes you and the reason it is because you have no good ideas and trash everybody else you should be banned for harassment. @StarscreamUK
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Remember that the Phantom Program in BF4 started with the DLC so be patient young padawan.
    I'm hoping for another kind of PP too! It was my favourite part of BF4.
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    you want this?

or that?