Our clan ENAW urgently needs your help!

OnkelLars
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Dear friends,

the entire clan of ENAW needs as many of you as possible, help with playing our Battlefield 1 server!

In the meantime we spend a considerable amount of our time each day to fill our servers.

As you know, you need at least 20 players to play a 64 slot server at BF1, with a 24 slot server still 10 players!

We are very annoyed that Dice has no insight with the server and has reduced the number of players needed to start a BF1 server!

With BF3 / BF4 only 4 players are needed and all our servers are running alone.

We know that if you want to get rid of school, office, or work, you just have to run away 30 minutes or longer on an almost empty server

Before the game starts.

However, it would be nice if you supported our clan and helped us to fill the servers, e.g. In the time of lunch or dinner

Players get together and start the servers.

Who wants to help us and has time here finds the meeting points:

Monday - Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm

Weekend / holiday from 11 am - 1 pm

Just start your serverbrowser in Battlefield 1, reset filter and search for ENAW

3 servers should be listed. (see image)

enaw2401172qot4m1lesk.png

Look where the required number of players has not yet been reached and jointly on our ENAW server.

An overview with already existing number of players of all ENAW servers can be found at www.enaw.eu on the right side of our homepage.

If all 3 BF1 servers already run, we wish you a lot of fun while playing wink

We would like to thank you for your support and wish you a lot of fun at ENAW!

Comments

• Gruffy46
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    One of your staff members were rather hypocritical the other day. I complained about snipers in the chat, which sparked a debate- without saying a single slur or severe insults, and yet I got banned for offensive behaviour, while other people were going crazy in the chat swearing and being a**holes to other players. They were not banned or kicked within the 15 minutes of which I played on your server, but I was. I don't see how my behaviour would be considered so bad that I should have been permanently banned. Your staff should treat all players the same way.
  • OnkelLars
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

We are also only people and also make mistakes, however, nobody has to be offended by our clan especially as we pay this server. It should be clear to every guest that we pay the server I pay and also how to adjust it accordingly. Our attitude speaks for itself that our servers are filling themselves by themselves. We can not make it all guests right so we do not need discussions in the chat whether this or that setting is meaningful or not. Who does not like our attitude, we like to play somewhere else but most of our guests appreciate our attitude. I have spoken to our admins and we will give you another chance and release you. You should repeatedly spread negative sentiment remains the spell forever. Well then have fun on the servers of ENAW!
  • TheOnePaleHorse
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We are very annoyed that Dice has no insight with the server and has reduced the number of players needed to start a BF1 server!

I hope this is not a suprise to you.
  • Mooraragi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OnkelLars wrote: »
    We are also only people and also make mistakes, however, nobody has to be offended by our clan especially as we pay this server. It should be clear to every guest that we pay the server I pay and also how to adjust it accordingly. Our attitude speaks for itself that our servers are filling themselves by themselves. We can not make it all guests right so we do not need discussions in the chat whether this or that setting is meaningful or not. Who does not like our attitude, we like to play somewhere else but most of our guests appreciate our attitude. I have spoken to our admins and we will give you another chance and release you. You should repeatedly spread negative sentiment remains the spell forever. Well then have fun on the servers of ENAW!

>We are also only people and also make mistakes
    You're still making mistakes in 2k18, ban people for a good game? How much do you have to be pathetic? You and your friends are disgusting. I shot a small movie using shadowplay. I don't want to be unbanned on this server, I'm disgusted with you.
  • ShevermiN
    376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You are running a custom server ??? 200% damage ?? just turn the pregame tab off in the options and the server will start with just one player.

This will have no impact on your server appearing in the browser because it is already custom therefore hidden from the default search. But you seem to be able to fill the servers fine so how long have you been trying to start the server with 20 ?? this feature was brought in months ago..
  • 1SgtHightTower
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    LES ENAWS, je suis scandalisé, nous la team UBf nous jouons sur la plupart de vos servveurs ou celui des LEB, il est très sympathique de votre part de nous virer alors que nous jouons ensemble quasi chaque soir, avant de kicker regarder vos joueurs fidèles.
  • 1SgtHightTower
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Encore aujourd'hui je me fais éjecter par un administrateurs de votre team, je suis outré par votre gestion. Merci du kick alors que j'étais pas le dernier entrée.
  • Penoxi
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2018
    Heh, I got banned by an admin called [removed due to name and shame]. He joined the server and in a span of 5 minutes he threatened another [removed due to name and shame] member and banned two other players, me included. (something about him having taking screenshots of [removed due to name and shame] and going to get him handled properly)
    Looks like your website's registration is broken so there's no way to appeal the bans nowadays anyway...

Today's lesson: don't play on the server when [removed due to name and shame] is on.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
This discussion has been closed.