Ace Combat 7 confirmed for Xbox One and PC!!!

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2017
How sweet is this?!?! No one is gonna need to miss out on this.

Comments

• x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm looking forward to this. The only bad thing about all of the ace combats though (IMO) is there's no replay value in them.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Really? I've played through AC5 and AC Zero at least 8 times each lol. There's not a whole lot to go and collect, but I find the missions and soundtracks amazing, for the most part. I'll admit, there are a few missions in AC5 that I either forget about or kinda wanna skip, but otherwise, I love it.

My only big problem with the PS2 era AC games is the lack of checkpoints. Really annoying to get shot down or crash near the end of the 20 to 30 minute mission, then have to start again.
  • DarkFlame588
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    AC4 and 5's lead writer returns for the story as well.
  • NZepica
    That is not something I'd heard. Amazing news though!
    AC4 and 5's lead writer returns for the story as well.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I got Ace Combat 1 for PS1. It was okay.
  • NZepica
    If that's the only one you've played, then you've missed out big time.
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    I got Ace Combat 1 for PS1. It was okay.
  • badhooverdog
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Good news. There's a complete lack of air combat games on Xbox.