High Kills/Death Ratio Club

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
welcome..

only those who have a 5+ K/D can post here

Comments

• herberthedgehog
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got a 7 kd one game.
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good to see you mate, make yourself comfortable. There's a really great juice bar packed with snacks in the corner.

you're already better than the sub par <5 K/D noobs will ever be.
  • herberthedgehog
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    best thing was I only needed to get 7 kills.
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    is this a serious thread ? lmao
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a 2 kd so your thread has now been invalidated.
  • realistalive
    Yeah I'm sorry commarose003 and x_uncharted_x

but by posting here w/o fulfilling the criteria you are thereby breaching the ToS and I will contact the mods the next time you post here
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

but by posting here w/o fulfilling the criteria you are thereby breaching the ToS and I will contact the mods the next time you post here

umm yes, please contact the mods then :D

should also rename the thread to "high kdr club for the sweaty tryhards" while you're at it

• realistalive
    We're not even tryharding, just casually maintaining a 5+ k/d

no one's fault but yours that you run around the map like a headless chicken, netting the enemy tonnes of kills and bleeding your team's tickets.
  • BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I posted something.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Please contact the mods. I'll post more later.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    Actually, I'll save you the trouble... @xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
  • cammoses003
    We're not even tryharding, just casually maintaining a 5+ k/d

no one's fault but yours that you run around the map like a headless chicken, netting the enemy tonnes of kills and bleeding your team's tickets.

nah brother hahaha not even slightly close - i play for the team, whatever were lacking (spot flares, anti-tank, ammo, revives), i play, even if that means my KDR is going to take a hit..

if you're going to make a thread regarding your high KDR, it'd be nice to actually see your stats here ;)
  • realistalive
    The mods are asleep, your crying is in vain.

Now get the hell out of my thread.
  • cammoses003
    The mods are asleep, your crying is in vain.

Now get the hell out of my thread.

:'(:'(:'(

This discussion has been closed.