Battlefield Earth

McWelder
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited June 11
Maybe you can run this by the powers that be.....

IMAGINE we wake up tomorrow and the world is being invaded by an alien race...."Battlefield Earth" the world's armies at war with an alien race. 32 on 32 mp battling to gain control over the world. Imagine a game where you would be able to destroy NYC or LA while fighting alien invaders. Imagine on Battlefield on rhe streets of Paris or London where the Eifel tower or Big Ben could be brought crumbling down....this game based on current day..modern armies and weaponary...no wall jumping/thruster packs bs like C.O.D. but now aday militaries fighting for control over our world..every country united in a common cause. You would either spawn in as one of the world's military (USA, British,French,Russia,China) or alien race, battling in countries major cities....flying a Raptor or BlackHawk..driving a hum vee or M1 tank. I have asked many..and the response was great..people would play that..people would love this.....

What's everyones thoughts?
Post edited by McWelder on

Comments

• fadda_nicola
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think your concept of a new battlefield environment is actually good! I really haven't thought about a warfare like this but this could be really interesting! I don't know if the majority of the BF fans and community would love this, but this is definitely a great idea
  • McWelder
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thank you for your input
  • thepelster
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Could be a good idea done right we all love watching the film's where the earth fights the evil aliens why not have a battlefield earth