What do you enjoy doing the most in BF1?

realistalive
606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I like playing the scout class and using the Gewehr M.95 the most (ranked #1).

I feel as though sniping is the best and most satisfying it has been yet in the franchise. Even the slower muzzle velocities are still fast in comparison to previous instalments and the bullet drop is very easy to manage, because there almost isn't any.

and also receiving hatemail, another thing I enjoy, it's very heart warming.

Comments

• OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I can't put one thing down as my favorite
    I love Medic running with the Sweeper, taking down a bunch of enemies and then reviving everyone around me
    I love Assault getting that final hit on a loaded tank
    I love Scout with the M95, lighting up the point with the flare and then hitting enemies with that M95
    I love Support- so satisfying to toss a perfectly placed Limpet.
  • AmericanBadAzz23
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BeDeA wrote: »
    Jogging everywhere, its good to exercise.

Lol. Never tried the planes in other battlefields but I really enjoy flying in this one
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cavalry, nothing like getting the perfect flank and cutting down everyone in way.
  • dfwviking
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Getting killed, teabagged, and then my limpet explodes killing the teabagger.

Also flare gun kills
  • realistalive
    606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm sitting at 220 kills with the flare gun. People are drawn to it like a moth to a flame
  • entropology
    107 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turning the game off, I enjoy that. (Amount of times I have to spawn fecking **** ****)
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My favorite thing is jumping in the tank and playin for the win.
    I also really enjoy flying, sabre slashing on the horse, and running support and passing out ammo to the other kiddies!
  • Prep768
    3446 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Taking part ;)
  • JBModz1
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iron sight sniper rifles with no strafe penalty, fantastic
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Having a laugh in party chat with @Prep768
  • TheGrimDreamer
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Luring a tank into my AT mine trap.. they are so predictable :)
  • Prep768
    3446 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Are you sure it's not being chaeuffered around the battlefield™ in various vehicles @blindsniper63 ?

• blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »

Are you sure it's not being chaeuffered around the battlefield™ in various vehicles @blindsniper63 ?

I'm not that brave as i've seen your driving [email protected]
  • LSG_Da_Bears
    36 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Love playing medic most, but spend more time as support for balance.

The evil side of me loves blowing up buildings with limpet charges.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    moaning about how broken the game is on the forums
  • Solid_Bra33
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cavalry, nothing like getting the perfect flank and cutting down everyone in way.

This
  • Zephlonic
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Halfa-Cree wrote: »
    moaning about how broken the game is on the forums

Are you creepnpeep,s Alt.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    haha no idea who that is

I love limpet charging buildings with camping snipers in it
  • Zephlonic
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I would say creep moans about everything apart from the weather on bf1, but he,s even covered that one. He will probably mention that he has 2 cars in real life for some strange reason.
    Post edited by Zephlonic on