Spawn camping is way to easy

FeedYourHead420
18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
You can literally just walk to the enemies last base in conquest and sit there and snipe easy kills the whole damn game. I got tired of it happening to me so now it's all I do. Suddenly I'm going 25-5 consistently. This game is so broken its almost not even fun to exploit it. Does dice ever bother to like, patch all the bs we all have to deal with? Cuz if not I will never buy an expansion for a lazily programmed game

Comments

• PoweredByJordan
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If enemies stay camping somewhere go kill them. The problem is lot of players complains about snipers but nobody do something. For example on Sinai Desert when im the British team i spend my time around the big rock between A and B to kill sniper on it and keep control these 2 flag. Of course do that during the whole party is annoying but someone have to do the dirty work...
  • MeArney
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That is usually a problem inevery game. Spawncamping is nothing new and there aremany ways to go around it. I just run a long way around them and attack from the rear or pop gas and shove my 97 backbored so far up their throat that they start to get annoyed. Sinai desert is an excellent map for this.
    Smoke or gas grenades are a gift for shotgunners, sadly people don´t use them for tactical advantage. They just throw them around withouth thought.
  • paulvickybishop
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well its not an issue if you are playing as a team or your side has captured flags as you can either spawn on a team mate or any flag captured? this may only be an issue if the other team are dominating all the flags. You could always spawn with support hide somewhere near the spawn point and use the mortars to clear players who are in range. Or last wait for a plane or vehicle, a bike/sidecar is fast and if you are taken out by a sniper riding one of those at speed then I duff my cap to the sniper as that's one hell of a shot
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can literally just walk to the enemies last base in conquest and sit there and snipe easy kills the whole damn game. I got tired of it happening to me so now it's all I do. Suddenly I'm going 25-5 consistently. This game is so broken its almost not even fun to exploit it. Does dice ever bother to like, patch all the bs we all have to deal with? Cuz if not I will never buy an expansion for a lazily programmed game

Still way better than bad company 2, choppers could just hower over spawn and kill everything. :)
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yet to see a legitimate spawn camp. Sitting at their home flag isn't spawn camping, just farming. Idiots keep running in. Spawns are to random and there is lots of room to flank.
  • TaCtiCaL323
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    250 hours in, don't think Ive ever been sniped in my spawn.

Worthless thread
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah if someone keeps going to camp instead of a near flag, then so be it....their fault.

I highly doubt you sitting there racking up kills is helping your team though. If you need a challenge go play the objective.
  • 19lee78
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've never had this happen to me.
  • ShaneHewlin
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017

your one of those are you, boosting your kd, grow up and ptfo sacrifice your kd a bit to win some games and stop being the selfish kill **** that no one wants to have on their team because they dont contribute, who cares if your going 25 and 5, not like your gonna win brownie points for getting a 5 kdr, far from 1st on the leaderboard, sounds like your broken not the game....learn to be a team player, i play scout half the time and im on top more often than not, your kinda looking to get bashed here, because everyone hates that one scout who does nothing for a team, but everyone loves the scout who is actually ptfo with them, sending out flares, stopping counter attacks, providing close support cover, those scouts are the mvp not ones who sits back and plays for their own personal gain
    Post edited by ShaneHewlin on
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    25-5 still isn't that good. Seen players do way better ptfo.
  • ShaneHewlin
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    25-5 still isn't that good. Seen players do way better ptfo.

went 54 and 12 running scout finished #1, not boasting but just making a statement to the person who made this thread
  • Judson-Emc2
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you think BF is about a kd.....you are doing it wrong.

If you get sniped in your spawn....you are doing it wrong.

If you actually get spawned camped.....
  • Patriot-Mendez
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

So, you became a part of the problem. I'm just saying.
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

This has to be a troll thread to compliment the "We need a sniper limit!" thread. If you are camping outside of an ENEMY flag to kill fresh spawns rather than PTFO...YOU are the problem.

Go play TDM. Seriously.
  • urban2544
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love to snipe! i truely love it, but i dont camp a spawn. To me thats boring. In each map i have about 10-12 spots i go to depending on the side im put on. I try to get a spot that protected as well as having a good amount of view. plus i strive to make the long distance shots instead of just popping peeps as they are spawned
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I get into a match (on the losing team of course) and they have no flags and main spawn is being camped I get pissed off, then I get even.
    Next map I grab my tank and go to town on the little spawn camper losers. Spawn camping is only gonna get you tears if I come into that match.
  • TormentedUndead
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

your one of those are you, boosting your kd, grow up and ptfo sacrifice your kd a bit to win some games and stop being the selfish kill **** that no one wants to have on their team because they dont contribute, who cares if your going 25 and 5, not like your gonna win brownie points for getting a 5 kdr, far from 1st on the leaderboard, sounds like your broken not the game....learn to be a team player, i play scout half the time and im on top more often than not, your kinda looking to get bashed here, because everyone hates that one scout who does nothing for a team, but everyone loves the scout who is actually ptfo with them, sending out flares, stopping counter attacks, providing close support cover, those scouts are the mvp not ones who sits back and plays for their own personal gain

What he means is that after taking all three flags on conquest the who set up of the maps are so flawed that you can sit there and keep people from even leaving the spawn location. Either with tanks, snipers or just the teams keeping the enemies stuck in their spawn zone. Any who leave are immediately killed or hunted down before they have a chance to get a flag. I've been victim to this countless time in my first 5 hours of game play where it forces your team to just leave the match. I've also seen it happen against another team, where my whole team could just gather together and mow down anyone who isn't laying down. Its not just the players but the fact that you have such a narrow route to get to the main map that can easily be covered by a few peoplebin a squad. Not to mention a whole team constantly firing into the no tresspass zone. All this can easily be fixed by changing the shape and size of the spawn location to allow more room of movment in the zone as to escape any attempts to spawn camp. I know this will incite snipers to hide in the no trespass zone but I would 1000% rather hunt them down than this camping none sense.
  • Ronin9572
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    2 yrs 9 months late
    /necro
This discussion has been closed.