Best way to get enemy planes off your tail on Sinai.

NZepica
1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Try flying through the little canyon bit at D. I had a fighter latched onto me pretty hard, so I flew through there, he followed me and crashed.

Comments

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or go to C (the one in the village i think it is) and fly by that tall antenna. 50/50 chance the guy wont see it in time
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ah yeah never thought of that.
    Or go to C (the one in the village i think it is) and fly by that tall antenna. 50/50 chance the guy wont see it in time

• Zombified_Medic
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Heres's one for Empire's Edge.

• NZepica
    I'll keep that one in mind thanks!
    Heres's one for Empire's Edge.

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like your Ace Combat 5 pic
  • NZepica
    :D Isn't AC great? :P

• xPunisher_GFYx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here a tactic someone did to me 20 minutes ago

• AlotOfThunder
    edited January 2017
    NZepica wrote: »

yep, my favs are 4, Zero, and 5 - what i consider the height of the series. I have the older first 3 as well, they're really fun too (3's JP version finally got translated to english!). X on the PSP was good. 6 was fun too. AH was.. ok, same with AH+ on the DS (AC2 remake). never got into the infinity thing (cause i dont have a PS4). and now im pumped for 7! (hopefully not only on PS4)
  • wigtown
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try flying through the little canyon bit at D. I had a fighter latched onto me pretty hard, so I flew through there, he followed me and crashed.

Use the force, Luke
  • snavelaer
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    doing a split S followed by a right bank and rudder up and break. Here
  • TaCtiCaL323
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    snavelaer wrote: »
    doing a split S falled by a right bank and rudder up. Here

Lol OK buddy

*yawn*
  • DaMutha1
    1189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I think you mean B?
  • NZepica
    Damn yeah lol. Still haven't quite got used to the flag changes from the beta lol.
    DaMutha1 wrote: »

I think you mean B?

yep, my favs are 4, Zero, and 5 - what i consider the height of the series. I have the older first 3 as well, they're really fun too (3's JP version finally got translated to english!). X on the PSP was good. 6 was fun too. AH was.. ok, same with AH+ on the DS (AC2 remake). never got into the infinity thing (cause i dont have a PS4). and now im pumped for 7! (hopefully not only on PS4)

Should be getting hold of 4 in the next couple of days, and I've got 5 and Zero. Played X and JA on the PSP as well. I pretty much compare AH to Hardline in the sense that they were solid games in their own right, but not particularly good representations of what the franchise really is.