Battlefield Republic is now live

Rev0verDrive
6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Some of you may have read about the Platoon & Server Project @Madturnip and I have been working on. Well it's Live. We hope you find it useful.

Full Scoop here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/75436/3rd-party-custom-server-list-beta-sign-up-now

Comments

• Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Awesome work getting this live so quick, I had the pleasure of some beta testing and the site is smashing.

If you are a community looking to advertise your server without all the clutter of DICE servers or a gamer looking for a specific type of game play only community servers can off get on board and sign up.

Visit Battlefield Republic and register your servers and platoons.

Jabbajaws77
  • 53MT3X-11
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good work guys. I was reading through your other thread the other day. I'm not a server owner ATM but I am impressed with all your hard work. Both of you.
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully if enough server owners sign up it will make it easier to find the server you are looking for :)

Jabbajaws77
  • Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Irregardless of having BF1 servers you should still create your platoon page.